Menu
Looking for a travel guide/companion this coming January 2011
Oct 10, 2010 11:04
  • MATZ
I'm very excited at the idea to visit part of China this coming winter and I'm looking for a travel guide/companion for south-west/central China - Tibet mostly in January/February. I'm Italian but I'm also fluent in English so either languages are ok for me. I'm planning at least 1 month of China an I usually prefer to travel by myself but this time I'd like to discover the hidden treasures difficult to find places, along with the most important one.
I like small-medium cities and rural areas, art and ancient architecture, I'm not looking for modern big cities. I'm easy going, I like street food as much as restaurant and I'm a budget traveller.

If you are a professional guide please, if interested, reply to farsounds at yahoo dot com with a your:

1. resume
2. Example of an ideal trip of 2-3 weeks through south-west/central China starting from Hong Kong and ending in Lhasa
3. Example of an ideal trip of 2-3 weeks through starting from Lhasa and ending in Shanghai
4. Your daily rate specifying what is included and what is not included.

If you are a simple traveller like myself and want to share part of your trip, you can contact me at farsounds at yahoo dot com ..

Good trip to everybody!

Oct 23, 2010 14:35
  • MATZ
I actually changed my mind about Tibet, seems that there is gonna be too much snow and visa requirements ... I'll then stick mostly in Yunan and Guilin area and I figured out that it's very easy to find a guide so I'm mainly looking for a travel companion.

Good trip to everybody!
Jan 4, 2011 23:48
GUEST25564 Hello...
I am from America. I will be going to China for a month for the first time. I am a simple traveller myself. I need to find a traveling companion so I will not be too scare. I would like to explore the different ethnics people and the caves in guizhou, and other provinces. I'm on a tight budget. I am a 31 year old female. If interested please email me at yahoo.com|Baobaix.
I don't want to visit the big cities...seen enough. I personally want to visit the miao villages and explore the surrounding areas. Thanks.
Post a Reply to: Looking for a travel guide/companion this coming January 2011
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code