Menu
Dragons
Oct 12, 2010 09:05
  • MATZ
I'm curious to know if the cultural revolution has really kicked out all dragons from China. How Chinese look at their ancient culture? A chinese friend of mine wasn't really proud of it and he was always saying that he look forward and not backward. I love the cultural background of China and I hope to find some spark of it when I'll be there or at least to find people proud of it ...
Oct 13, 2010 11:02
  • CARLOS
It was not the cultural revolution, it is the westernisation (whatever that word means...)

Anyway, I wonder what is it that is so fine in western culture compared to other cultures... beats me...

Carlos
Oct 14, 2010 14:30
  • MATZ
that's a good point, i bet westernisationis is making a huge difference nowadays, altought i also think that cultural revolution really made a big change and the actual groundwork foundation for globalization. The finest thing in western culture is maybe hollywood ..?
Oct 22, 2010 11:30
  • DAVEC
Just change macdonalds logo from a big M to a dragon and China with be crazy about dragons again
Oct 22, 2010 14:42
  • MATZ
I unfortunately have the impression that this is not just a joke ... nice picture davec
Post a Reply to: Dragons
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code