Menu
your life will be more better if u are coming to hainan island
Oct 13, 2010 02:48
  • FLYING320326
hi, there. when u ready my article,you are on hainan island.although i staied hainan for more three years, as far as i know.there are not many foriegners who can speak english here. all the people on hainan and the leaders of the country ,they do there best to build hainan island into an international tourism island.
yes ,it is good.this is the dream that we would like to see.but now, still not much people come here. all of them just want to go to the places just like xian ,shanghai ,beijing ,hangzhou,chengdu,guangzhou.the cities contianed chinese culture and customs. for me i think our nice hainan island is really agood place for u to visit and have a vacation here. we have the best air invironment and pure water, natural forest,lakes ,grass,coconut trees,rich tropical fruits,and beaches. there are almost not factories here. we have much different level hotels, bars, spots,and travel companies. hot springs,golf areas.yachts and different water sports like scuba diving just can happend on hainan island, so on. now, that is our hainan island. waiting for your coming all the time . thanks.
Mar 15, 2011 22:53
  • ARYANI
I and my husband intend to visit Hainan. When is the best month? I don't like hot weather.
If you don't mind how much is the cost for a day tour guide? Thanks
Mar 24, 2011 20:34
GUEST66667 the best month is from nov.-may.sure ,nice to take this chance to be your guide friend, the guide fee is 300 RMB everyday.no matter how , welcome to hainan,China.
Post a Reply to: your life will be more better if u are coming to hainan island
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code