Menu
Will you spend 200,000 RMB to dine with Maradona?
Oct 17, 2010 01:10
  • JIMMYB
Maradona will come to China! Yesterday afternoon, a special auction was held in Beijng. The winner will be honored to dine with Maradona when Diego is in China.

Mr. Wang finally got the chance to have a lunch with Maradona. He paid 200,000 RMB for the expensive lunch. Ms. Liao, a Hong Kong woman, competed with Mr. Wang but she finally gave up because she didn’t have much money.

As a crazy fan of Maradona, Ms.Liao said that it was not expensive to pay 200000 RMB to dine with Maradona.

PS: A source claims that Maradona might coach Shanghai Shenhua Football Team. The real purpose of his travel plan in China is “negotitiate ” with Shanghai Shenhua Football Club
Oct 19, 2010 22:50
GUEST6731 Definitely NO. I am not insane. He is just an old and ugly man. I have no interest in him.
Oct 20, 2010 11:00
  • CARLOS
Although I admire all his (gone) skills in soccer I have never found anything else that I would like about him.

So I wouldn't dine with him even if he would pay.

Carlos
Oct 27, 2010 03:56
  • JIMMYB
Carlos, what if a beautiful girl invites you to dine with her? Will you refuse her invitation?

I don't want to dine with Maradona because I can't understand what he is talking about. You know, it is uncomfortable if an interpreter keeps talking while you are eating.
Oct 28, 2010 05:10
  • APELSIN
Maradona must pay for the lunch with me haha
by the way, nice thread
Oct 29, 2010 01:36
  • CHARLOTT
It is so easy for him to make money. I would use 200000 to buy an apartment on instalments.
Oct 30, 2010 09:14
  • CARLOS
Haha, Jimmy, my instinct for self protection works perfectly so if I had to choose I definitely would dine with Diego instead of dining with a beautiful girl

Reminds me about a joke my friend told me. He told he was in Madrid hanging around in the night when suddenly some guy stepped before him holding a knife and asked: Do you want your stomach stabbed or slit, which, which?
He told it as a joke but I am not sure if it was one...

Carlos
Nov 2, 2010 04:34
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Haha, Jimmy, my instinct for self protection works perfectly so if I had to choose I definitely would dine with Diego instead of dining with a beautiful girl

Carlos

Nice answer. Did your wife stand beside you when you wrote your reply?

I can read your mind, Carlos. You actually want to dine with that beautiful girl. But, but, but.....you can't, haha.
Post a Reply to: Will you spend 200,000 RMB to dine with Maradona?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code