Menu
need accomendation while traveling in China??
Mar 21, 2005 15:47
  • ILEERCHINA
hi~~!! i'm new here. really nice site!i want to make some friends here. i know that many of you need some information on where to go in china, and where to stay if staying for a longtime,like one or two months,etc.i can help you with those questions and give you useful information. so just wirte me when you have confusions in china :]

Mar 21, 2005 23:24
  • ILLUSION0112
Hi there. I will be travling through China for a month in May - June. It would be helpful to speak with someone knows how things are in China. Where abouts do you live?
Mar 22, 2005 23:18
  • ILEERCHINA
hi! welcome to china !my name is Mi.i would love to be your internet guide^_^ when you come to china. if you have anything want to know or don't understand just ask me, i will try my best to help you.
i live in the city of guilin. if you visit china,don't miss this place :) and when you visit here maybe we can meet and share a meal.i'm a good cooking !
regards
mi
Mar 23, 2005 09:20
  • DEE0228
Hi, Mi!

I just want to say hello and hope you can make a lot of friends here! Guilin is a picturesque city, i love the living environment there, clean and not so crowded.
Can you tell us what sort of clothes people need to prepare for the weather of early April?

Dee
Mar 23, 2005 11:03
  • ILEERCHINA
hi Dee
the temperature in guiilin in the early April will be around 8 degree to 14 degree.sometimes rainy. a little bit cold. so a sweater and a coat is needed :)

mi
Post a Reply to: need accomendation while traveling in China??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code