Menu
interpreter &tourist guide for Canton fair and Asian game
Oct 19, 2010 02:38
Dear sir,
China’s 108th Canton Fair is just upcoming in April , and it will last to May. This is the largest Trade Fair in China where offers you the golden chance to discover the best and the most diversified products to expand your business and make a big deal .
So , are you planning to go to this Fair? Can you image how convenient it would be if there’s a business assistant who can assist you to make your China Gold-rush trip go smoothly ?
Here, I am going to introduce you Advanced Sourcing and Logistics Co.,Ltd , which has more than 3 years experience in foreign trade business.
Our company can offer you business assistance in sourcing commodities and technology in various industries, shipment, business site-seeing, market visit, interpretation service , hotel reservation ,price negotiation, quality control ect.in China .
Our services:
1、 Sourcing commodities and technology in various industries from electronics, consumer products, textiles, scientific equipment, furniture, chemicals, printing services, technology transfer, especially in all kinds of construction materials as well as hotel and outdoor furniture.
2、 interpretation and translation services as well as assistance in the establishment of new HK and Mainland corporations including WOFE.
3、 concierge service and exhibit and conference coordination and logistics.
4、 turn-key services from art work to printing, set up and technical interpreter for you exhibits.
If you have any interest or questions , just feel free to contact me .
If you want to find a business assistance in China, Advanced Sourcing and Logistics Co.,Ltd is your best bet.
Our contact infro:
Homepage: http://advanced-sourcing-and-logistics-co-ltd.chapso.de/index-s240107.html
Email: gmail.com|amychinesesourcing
Apr 12, 2011 02:56
GUEST83236 Thanks for Amy open the topic here.

This is Janet luo, living in Guangzhou. I work as an independent business interpreter and sourcing agent in Guangzhou and cities around. I have worked as oversea sales for two years, then four years in a multi-national telecommunication company. I am quite familiar with export process and all kinds of wholesale business markets, like building material, home compliance, home decorations, artificial jewelry and so on. I will help your business more easily with:
1) Interpreter & translator in Guangzhou, or trip to other cities around;
2) Guide to the wholesale markets and manufactories and negotiate good prices with suppliers;
3) Orders follow up, inspection, shipment arrangements, handling export procedure, make and post shipment documents to buyers;
4) Source new products and suppliers
For more information, please contact Janet by gmail.com|janet.yunfeng.
Post a Reply to: interpreter &tourist guide for Canton fair and Asian game
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code