Menu
Good men can not find good women to be their wives?
Oct 19, 2010 03:56
Guest I have some good male friends. They are real good men. They are kind, honest, highly-motivated, responsible and very kind. Besides, they earn good salaries too. But they are still single. Some of them have not had girlfriends ever.

Why are they still single? They think too much. They think that a man should offer his wife the best things he has. But most girls are very practical now. They usually need a house. However, the good men are not rich enough to buy a house.

They attach great importance to responsibility. To them, love means responsibility. He maybe has strong feelings for someone but he would not let her know his feelings if he is not ready (ready to look after her all his life). Time waits for no man. When they are ready, the girls already get married with another man.

Good men are honest. If a girl asks him “what do you think of me?”, he will tell everything including her shortcomings. Girls love compliments but a good man don’t like saying compliments because he knows they are not true. Girls will be disappointed.

Do you agree?
Oct 19, 2010 11:23
  • CARLOS
They think too much? No, they don't think at all. And if good men are honest the way you said, that really means they are stupid.

But eventually the good men will have their wife, at least for some time. You see, women fall in love with bad guys, marry good guys and cheat their husbands with bad guys.

Only joking. Or am I?

Carlos
Oct 19, 2010 21:36
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

They think too much? No, they don't think at all. And if good men are honest the way you said, that really means they are stupid.

Carlos

Well, I am stupid and I think that's why I am still single now. I am considering of turning into a bad guy now so that I can get myself a girlfriend.

Carlos, are you a good man or bad man? How did you win your wife's heart?
Oct 20, 2010 10:40
  • CARLOS
Basically I did mean that a man who thinks he is not enough to have a gf or even a wife is stupid. Finally, if a woman is able to be bought she is no good. If a woman is interested what a man thinks and feels, then she is good enough, perhaps even to be married.

I am a good man nowadays. If the past is counted I think I still am on the bad-side... just a little...

Lonely, do you really say to a girl, if she asks you to describe her looks that Well... you have pretty eyes exept other looks to the West and other to the East and your butt reminds me about a rhino but other ways I think your body is almost bearable...?

I was once told a real wisdom: tell a smart woman how beautiful she is and a beautiful woman how smart she is...

Life is full of white lies...

Carlos
Oct 20, 2010 22:32
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS View Post

Lonely, do you really say to a girl, if she asks you to describe her looks that Well... you have pretty eyes exept other looks to the West and other to the East and your butt reminds me about a rhino but other ways I think your body is almost bearable...?

I was once told a real wisdom: tell a smart woman how beautiful she is and a beautifu...

Carlos, I understand that women need to be flattered. But I am not good at saying these words.

PS: A real smart woman can figure out if you are lying or not. She is not beautiful and then you say that you are very pretty. She will not be happy.
Oct 21, 2010 01:18
  • LIONPOWER
Now people not like settle marriage, otherwise I can work on it. Too many waiting for marriage.
Oct 21, 2010 03:09
  • GAFFER
It seems to be a strange situation in China where older men prefer young (inexperienced?) girls and of course young girls go for older men because they are likely to have more money. But there are many single girls in their late 20's and early 30's who seem to think they have been left on the shelf. There are also an increasing number of divorced females who find it impossible to find a new partner. Owing to the imbalance of sexes caused by the one child policy, the situation is going to change radically as the reduced number of marriagable females have the choice of so many men. Perhaps men will have to re-think their traditional values.
Last edited by GAFFER: Oct 21, 2010 03:10
Oct 23, 2010 04:29
GUESTJAVIER
Quote:

Originally Posted by GAFFER View Post

It seems to be a strange situation in China where older men prefer young (inexperienced?) girls and of course young girls go for older men because they are likely to have more money. But there are many single girls in their late 20's and early 30's who seem to think they have been left on the shelf. There are also an increasing number of divorced...

I totally agree with you. My GF is chinese and she is divorced. She is 38 and has a 17 yo son who lives with her ex-husband and his new wife. She told me that it's really difficult for a divorced woman to have a second chance and I have noticed it's true unfortunatelly. Chinese society doesn't accept new partners for a divorced woman. I have no problem for this, of course, even I am not divorced but widower, but I think that everybody must have as much chances as they will need for trying to be happy.

I have professional relation with a lot of chinese girls in their late 20's or 30 and I agree with you again. Working 12 hours a day and 7/7 is not the best way for having a boyfriend, anyway.
Oct 25, 2010 04:52
  • XIAOXIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Carlos, I understand that women need to be flattered. But I am not good at saying these words.

PS: A real smart woman can figure out if you are lying or not. She is not beautiful and then you say that you are very pretty. She will not be happy.

Lonely, you are right. But the smart women are not pretty and the beautiful girls are not smart.
Oct 27, 2010 04:01
Quote:

Originally Posted by XIAOXIAO

Lonely, you are right. But the smart women are not pretty and the beautiful girls are not smart.

Can't agree with you anymore. So I can only choose a plain girl who is not very smart. And she is not ugly too.
Nov 2, 2010 22:56
  • JOCABED
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST View Post

I have some good male friends. They are real good men. They are kind, honest, highly-motivated, responsible and very kind. Besides, they earn good salaries too. But they are still single. Some of them have not had girlfriends ever.

Why are they still single? They think too much. They think that a man should offer his wife the best things ...

I totally agree, my man is so honest , and he says everything even if i dont like , so i appreciate him a ,lot , he is so kind and honest and loving , im so lucky
Post a Reply to: Good men can not find good women to be their wives?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code