Menu
Factories in Guangzhou
Oct 20, 2010 02:46
  • BJGOMEZ
I am visiting China in February 2011 to find a factory to produce my clothing designs. I need a factory who will give a good price and will not sell my designs to anyone else. Can anyone suggest a factory? Also, how do I get to the factory district. Is it spread out far from the city? Can a driver be hired and if so, is it expensive?
Has anyone found a factory and sucessfully imported their products? How did you find out details for shipping goods in the containers etc. Any help would be appreciated.
Oct 21, 2010 02:40
Clothing market is very close to train station, if you want to know more, you can add my skype:nelson81mo, we can talk more, i am not in clothing business, in most time, if you visit factory, the people will drive you to their factoris, also you can rent a car, it cost 300-500RMB a day.
Oct 21, 2010 22:56
  • DUDU
factories are usually in suburb area but it's convenient to get there by taxi, or rent a car is also a good idea. I can offer more details about factories and clothes markets, feel free to drop me a line : live.cn|maple020
Post a Reply to: Factories in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code