Menu
why my chinese visa application rejected without any reason?
Oct 20, 2010 06:45
  • JON2512
2 day ago i had completed all the needed documents to apply my tourist china visa.I am right now holding student passport in malaysia, and i got my school travel approval letter,i bought 2 way tickets to china,i bought traveller cheque for my 1 week travel in USD amount, i had my hotel booking letter. i fill in the application form completely. but finally i got rejected result from china embassy.i dont know how?they dont give me any reason, so how if i want to apply again ?
i have thinking and thinking.. isnt it because i am nigerian passbook holder, thats why..?
please help me..
Oct 20, 2010 10:12
  • DAVEC
If your visa is refused, you better ask the people you applied with, they can tell you why
Oct 22, 2010 11:56
  • JABAROOTOO
What nationality are you? In which country is your passport issued?

What are you doing in Malaysia? Why do you want to spend only one week in China?

Don't understand what a 'student passport'is?

Perhaps the Chinese Embassy are a little confused about which country you are from??????

Oct 28, 2010 04:44
  • LIONPOWER
Any Embassy has right to accept or reject your Visa with out showing any reason. Yes, when they reject your Visa application, there is some cause. Some time they not say because of state secrecy.
Nov 2, 2010 18:37
  • APAULT
You are a Nigerian applying in Malaysia..... China is often refusing visas in countries other than your own country. You have no right to an answer so it's hard to know if you can apply again. You should try a visa agent, but if you proceed try to ensure you only pay if you are issued a visa
Post a Reply to: why my chinese visa application rejected without any reason?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code