Menu
join a group in tibe
Mar 21, 2005 19:19
  • TIA
can anybody give me the name of atour company that does tours round the main sites of tibet,if not do i just turn up and hopefully meet other travellers and maaybe get together and organise it ourselfs,a tour firm in chengdu gave me prices for the flight tolhasa and tibet passes but that still means i have to organise the trip myself,i have heard it is difficult to go about on your own .thanx tia.....
Mar 21, 2005 23:22
  • ILLUSION0112
I've been wondering the same thing. I will be going to China in mid May and am wanted to work my way up to Tibet. I was thinking about trying to do it on my own as booking tours seem rediculously expenssive. I'm hoping that once I'm in China maybe I'll be able to find a tour for a reasonable price.

If you are thinking about going on your own let me know: hotmail.com|illusionydf
Mar 30, 2005 16:28
  • LOSANG
All the main guesthouses of Lhasa have travel agencies within them. Many of them offer good prices. Your best option is to check the message boards at the most common guesthouses and hotels such as the Pentoc, Kirey, Banak Shol and Yak Hotel. People always post seats available to Everest, Kailash, Namtso, Chamdo, etc.
Post a Reply to: join a group in tibe
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code