Menu
need an Chinese interpreter/translator in GuangZhou China?
Oct 23, 2010 12:43
  • ELLENSHU
Coming to China on traveling/business/research trip? So you need a professional and seasoned tour guide/business negotiator who can assist you to achieve your goal. You would certainly be glad to know that now it's possible to find such a competent and efficient tourist guide, translator (English/Chinese), business negotiator who can arrange customized travel plans for you in China no matter if you are on a holiday trip, business venture or traveling for completing your research assignment/dissertation about China. You might be an individual, a couple or a small group. All you have to do is to inform me in advance and let me know your travel requirements so that I may customize and tailor your travel plan according to your needs. If you feel interested in hiring my services, please obtain further details by emailing me. my name is Ellen Shu and email is: hotmail.com|longlongjewellery you can get more informaition about China and GuangZhou i from :
http://user.qzone.qq.com/276287640/infocenter

Last edited by ELLENSHU: Oct 23, 2010 12:48
Mar 6, 2012 07:26
GUEST79252 Hi i will arrive to Guangzhou in the 21th until the 27th
i am looking for translator for those day
if you intreasted please write me and say what is your daily rate
Thanks
Boaz yaakobi
Mar 7, 2012 03:23
  • ROXANNE_COOL
hello! it is Roxanne!a local cantonese! mandarin and cantonese native speaker,and fluently in english!!
please don't hesitate to contact me when you are in Guangzhou! i'd love to help you as a tour guide or interprer,business assitanst is ok too!
i am very friendly!

here is my contact:
email: 163.com|roxanne_yuen

at least,we can be friends!

regards,

Roxanne
Mar 7, 2012 03:23
  • ROXANNE_COOL
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST79252

Hi i will arrive to Guangzhou in the 21th until the 27th
i am looking for translator for those day
if you intreasted please write me and say what is your daily rate
Thanks
Boaz yaakobi

my rate is very reasonable! i can tell you via email.
Apr 4, 2012 15:12
GUEST50208 I will be in Guangzhou froom may 1 -9 , I will need a guide and would like to know your rates. I will wait to hear back from you and tell you what plan I will have my email is gmail.com|mjackc
Apr 6, 2012 22:00
GUEST21217 Hello

I'm cammie, live in guangzhou for many years . i'm 20 year old and i am familiar with guangzhou very much.
do you still come to guangzhou. if so, i may your good guider and business assistance. I have been to canton fair as a interpreter. i like helping the native and foreign customer to understand each other and done business very much! i can book the ticket and hotel for you , help you to do business with others ,find the good resurces and negotiate with supplier and help you to get the better price.
If you need me , pls feel free to contact me
Email: yahoo.cn|cammie.tsang
Apr 8, 2012 22:03
GUEST23167 I am looking for guide in evening for shopping and sightseeing. What are your rates
Aug 1, 2012 02:49
GUEST22457 Hi, this is ahmad from iran.
Iam planning to travel to China in October 2012 for the Canton fair.
Iam loooking for bakalit lampholder E27 and ELECTRIC PART(SWITCH,SOCKET).
before coming i also want if you can guide me which area has more bakalit lampholderE27 and manufacturers and how many do take part in canton fair.
I want someone who can fix my meeting with manufacturers. Also i need a translater and someone to help me ship the goods.
Please send me details how this can be worked out and what services can you provide and what will be the charges.
Email:yahoo.com|baniantoostrading
Aug 12, 2012 08:43
GUEST50229 did u have skype?
Aug 25, 2012 06:15
GUEST32242 Hi Dear all, I am going to travel to china in september 20th to visit the sports goods exhibition in guanzhou and looking for gymnastics products and some other related things. kindly let me know who is available and interested in that time to accompany me i will be glad..we settle things afterwards through email or call.. here is my website and information
joseh
Aug 29, 2012 23:53
Hi Jose,
what is your email, i would like to be your translator in Guangzhou during September
thanks
Benny
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: need an Chinese interpreter/translator in GuangZhou China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code