Menu
From Shanghai to Yiwu
Oct 23, 2010 16:47
guest10843 Hi, I'm Italian, I will arrive in shanghai Pu dong airport the 19 November and I have to go in yiwu, because I have a reservetion in the yiwu kingdom hotel (Address:No. 168, Chengzhong Middle Road,Yiwu, China,322000
), Can you please give me some information about the connection between hotel and airport?? Thanks speranza
Oct 24, 2010 01:02
hi,speranza

take a shuttle (long distance) bus from Shanghai pudong airport to Yiwu directly, then take a taxi from Yiwu Bingwang coach station to the hotel.

BTW,this is Geoff Li, an interpreter and guide in Yiwu, any questions or issues, you can contact me: gmail.com|geofflee2002

Have a nice trip in China.

Oct 24, 2010 06:44
GUEST10843 THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER, I NEED AN INTERPRETER WHO SPEAKS IS ITALIAN IS CHINESE LANGUAGE. CAN YOU HELP ME??
Oct 24, 2010 10:46
GUEST10843 HOWEVER, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO TAKE THE TRAIN? DO YOU ADVISE ME TO TAKE A TAXI FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE SHANGHAI SOUTH RAILWAY STATION (BUT WHICH ENTRY?) AND THEN TAKE THE D TRAIN FROM HERE?
Oct 24, 2010 16:49
GUEST10843 hello, I have seen that there are only two long distance bus daily leaving from the pudong airport to Yiwu, the first is at 11:00 am, unfortunately, I will arrive at 5:50 am so i would like to know whether it would be better to take the train.
you can advise me what to do?
- do I should take a taxi from pudong airport to the shanghai south railway station?
- Which train do you recommend? t-train, d-train etc ...
- Can you tell me the times?
I need an interpreter who speaks Italian also, do you know someone?
Oct 24, 2010 22:53
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10843 View Post

hello, I have seen that there are only two long distance bus daily leaving from the pudong airport to Yiwu, the first is at 11:00 am, unfortunately, I will arrive at 5:50 am so i would like to know whether it would be better to take the train.
you can advise me what to do?
- do I should take a taxi from pudong airport to the shanghai south...

Take airport line 7 to Shanghai South Railway Station. It costs 20 RMB. Operationl time: 7:00-23:00 (terminal 1) and 7:05-23:05 (terminal 2).

D trains are the fastest. But there are not many D trains that pass Yiwu. You can buy the train ticket according to your arrival time. Just use [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/shanghai-schedule.htm]Shanghai Train Search[/tcgurl] to learn te schedules.
Post a Reply to: From Shanghai to Yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code