Menu
Work Permit.
Oct 24, 2010 09:21
Please kindly enlighten me on the process of getting a health report for the Chinese Work Visa permit to the Embassy.Can I use the Health report gotten from the Staff Clinic of the University of Ibadan where my parents both retire as Administrators and where I also finished my Schooling from?or is it that there is a Clinic specified by the Chinese Embassy for such?Please can you feed me back on this?I am waiting anxiously for a reply

Oct 27, 2010 00:26
  • TRIWELL
hi,we can help you with the Z visa,to keep your time and cost to a minium.for more details,contact gmail.com|trilong,and we can help you get the heal certification as well.
Nov 2, 2010 18:41
  • APAULT
David. You can complete the main part of the health check after you have arrived in China. If you are pressed into completing the form before you go, just do the first part which you can do yourself...you DO NOT have to do the section which requires doctors.
Nov 23, 2010 21:59
  • JAMES_CHINA
You can first apply a L visa to come into china,and when you are in china,everything will be easier,you can convert your L visa to Z visa without leaving china,but the precondition is that,if you want to get a Z visa ,you should find a job in china.

I believe it will be a easier way,hope can help you!
Nov 24, 2010 05:25
  • APAULT
Visas can NEVER be converted. Though you can apply for a Z visa once in China, however it is far better to get the job and visa from your own country.
Nov 24, 2010 19:55
  • JAMES_CHINA
If you have arrived in china and got a job from a company,I guarantee that your L visa can be converted to Z visa,and you do not have to leave China for a "entry stamp",most guys come to china wiht a L visa or a F visa,and then convert it to a Z visa ,that is the way!

Nov 25, 2010 03:23
  • ELLIOTT
APAULT is right, if you already find a job in China, better get your visa processed in your home country with required documents from your employer in China, such as the work permit and invitation letter. For physical examination, it may be required from an state-owned hospital that appointed by Chinese embassy. visa conversion costs lot while in China.
Nov 27, 2010 23:05
GUEST15382 I have just been granted my 2nd 'L' visa, and will be entering China within the next 3 weeks in hope of making all necessary arrangements to secure a 'Z' visa. I have an offer of employment, although the company appears to be having difficulty obtaining a permit for me. I'm being told that I require an 'experts certificate', which essentially translates to a degree or equivalent. I work in construction, with considerable management experience in this field, including having operated companies in both the UK and Canada.

My question is, what is my likelihood of success in obtaining the necessary permit/visa upon entry into china, and what alternatives are there. I'm reading as much information as I can, and I see regular reference to applications being made in Hong Kong for mainland visas. I'm also aware that if my 'employer' and I establish a 'business' relationship (by formation of a company), that this opens up options also.

Any feedback here is greatly appreciated.
Nov 30, 2010 21:10
  • JAMES_CHINA
So you get a job in china?If your company can sponsor you,you can convert your L visa to Z visa(include a residence permit an a expert permit) in china.It seems there is some problem for you to get a Z visa,may be I can help you.

Just tell me the details.

MSN: hotmail.com|zhants2008
E-mail:hotmail.com|zhants2008
Post a Reply to: Work Permit.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code