Menu
Shopping mall wholesaler where to buy shenzhen
Oct 25, 2010 08:22
  • SZREMIKE
Shenzhen is a very famous international metroplolis ,with high-tech industry、tour、amusement、shopping and food in it ,attracting millions of foreign visitors to come every year.Most people come here and forget to left and like to live here.
If you like shopping,Luohu Commercial City is a good place for you ,shouldn’t miss it .It is one of the biggest shopping malls in Shenzhen, lies at the border of Hongkong and Shenzhen,with all type of equipment complete to suit people need in it and is very busy .Luohu Commercial City is very well knowed by people in Southeast Asia ,and many people in America and Europe know it,too.They usually come here for purchase .
Luohu Commercial City is make up of five floors ,with more than 1700 shops in it ,for sale a various of goods ,here you almost can find anything you want.For example,the goods for sale here including fashion wear、sports wear、shoes、handbags、suitcase、jewelry、watches、sunglasses、toys、CDs、DVDs、video games、golf、traditional medicine for men and women,and the good brand including LV、GUCCI、CHANEL、ROLEX、OMEGA、Dior、FENDI、VERSACE、CHLOE、HERMES、COACH、CARTIER and so on ,you can easily find world famous brand here .Compare with any mall in the world ,you will find that the goods for sale here are cheaper,as all the products are from chinese factories directly . Sure,most of good brand goods are copys,not real ! But they are make of high quality material ,same as the products of real brand ,it is very difficult for people to distinguish that it is a real or copy .So that is why people come from different country like to come here for shopping ,just cost less than 10% of money to buy a real , can get one the same as real .Usually people buy that as gift to make their family or friends happy,or purchase copys here and sell them in other countries to make money .So Luohu Commercial City become a world centre of selling copys, is well knowed as selling copys .Although the government ban selling copys here,most people still sell that stealthily,as the larger of need !

Oct 25, 2010 08:23
  • SZREMIKE
If you feel hungry or tired in shopping,don’t worry ! On the fifth and first floor there are many restaurants,you can enjoy chinese or western food there .Or you can find a place to sit down for rest ,on the first floor and the outsite of the mall there are many place for rest .After food or rest ,you can continue shopping .If you want to leave here ,it is very convenient for you .You can walk through Luohu customhouse at the foot of the mall and take a train to HK,just take you 30 minutes .or you can take a taxi,or train or subway at the foot of the shopping mall to any place.There are many hotels around here ,including 5 stars 、4 stars、3 stars and small hotels ,the price of the hotels for one night between 150rmb and 500rmb.When you walk out of the shopping mall,you can see Luohu Station Hotel、Xianggelila Hotel、Prince-inn Hotel and so on .You walk to Luohu Station Hotel from shopping mall just take you 2 minutes,and walk to Xianggelila Hotel or Prince-inn Hotel just take you 5 minutes .Sure,you can have a nice view of Shenzhen at the outside of the shopping mall or take some photos when you have a rest .

Oct 26, 2010 07:16
  • SZREMIKE
If you want to know more about products,I am pleased to help .I own a shop in Luohu Commercial City,here .For sale different type of high quality goods and with good price .If you need a discount ,please come to my shop to have a look.And my name is Mike,a wholesaler here.and my e-mail is yahoo.com|szremike ,looking forward to your coming .
MIKE

Aug 15, 2016 20:04
  • SZREMIKE
If You want to know more information,I will be plesead to tell you
Jan 2, 2017 10:54
  • SZREMIKE
This is my new e-mail ID : yahoo.com|trademike01
Post a Reply to: Shopping mall wholesaler where to buy shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code