Menu
travel Hong Kong to Foshan
Oct 26, 2010 16:33
  • FUNCOURT
Good morning

I need to travel from Hong Kong to Foshan and return.

I understand there are buses from Hong Kong airport and you can also travel by boat and train

Which is the best mode of transport so I do not get lost and what is easiest as I do not speak Chinese

Is there a bus terminal in Foshan where the buses go

Thank you for your help
Oct 26, 2010 20:32
  • CHERRY07
I suggest you take express train from Hung Hom HK to Foshan. The train number is T 804, starting at 10:42 and arriving at 13:22. If you want to return to HK, just buy the express train ticket at Roshan Railway Station.

Ticket prices: HK$145 for adults and HK$73 FOR children.
Oct 27, 2010 02:57
  • KWANTC
There are buses going from HK Airport to Foshan, but the fare is much more expensive than train, about $220 - 270 single trip. Depends on where you want to depart HK, Airport or Hunghom.
Oct 28, 2010 04:13
  • FUNCOURT
Thank you for your help. i prefer bus from HK airport as I arriving at airport from Australia and it is easy to catch a bus.

I am staying at Swissotel in Foshan and wondering where the bus stops in Foshan and how I get from bus terminus to hotel

Any help for this please

Thanks for your help so far
Oct 28, 2010 04:20
  • KEVIN0518
http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/transport/transport-connection-with-mainland-china/mainland-coach-services.html

You may contact the service provider to learn the details since there are many buses that go to Foshan from HKIA.
Oct 29, 2010 03:16
  • KWANTC
The buses will stop either at Carrianna Hotel or Crowne Plaza Hotel, Foshan. These two are popular hotels located downtown Foshan and are within walking distance from Swissotel. You may as well ask the bus driver to show you the direction after getting off the buss. If you need to ask the local people, the pronuciation of Swissotel in Putonghua is "Foshan Hang An Rui Shi Da Jiu Dian" and in Cantonese is "Fat San Hang On Sui Si Da Jau Dim".
Dec 3, 2012 00:33
  • MIRANDALAM
Bus schedules can be found here

http://prdguide.com/

It's very updated :)
Aug 1, 2015 00:30
GUESTVICTOR
Hello anyone can assist/help,

I need to know if there is any coach/bus service from Foshan ( near Crown plaza) to
Hongkong Int;l airport, time duration, fare and schedule, where to book ticket and bus terminals or pick up point.

I need to arrive at HK airport abt 1700hrs.

Thanks for response.
Aug 3, 2015 22:28
GUEST789042
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTVICTOR View Post

Hello anyone can assist/help,

I need to know if there is any coach/bus service from Foshan ( near Crown plaza) to
Hongkong Int;l airport, time duration, fare and schedule, where to book ticket and bus terminals or pick up point.

I need to arrive at HK airport abt 1700hrs.[huan...

Hey, the bus leaves from Carrianna Hotel located on no. 14, Zumiao Road, Shancheng District. It takes 4 hours. The bus leaves from 07:00, 07:30, 08:00, 13:00, 14:00 and 16:00. The fare is around CNY 250. It finally arrives at HongKong International Airport (Regal Airport hotel).
Aug 10, 2016 16:10
GUEST12226 Hi....I am from L.A. We will stop over to Hong Kong & stay for a couple of days. We would like to get on a bus (for travellers) for more comfortable seating from Hong Kong area. We want to stay at the Century Hotel, Foshan in China for 3 days. Are there any buses that can take us from Hong Kong to the Century Hotel or close by area for drop off? Thanks.
Post a Reply to: travel Hong Kong to Foshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code