Menu
L visa extension
Nov 5, 2010 02:36
guest13874 Hello my friends,
It is 50 days from now to the Christmas Day. Now if you have the tourist visa issued outside, you can extend it twice, once for one month. So it is not necessary for you to worry about the visa. When you come back, you can apply for a new visa.
As to the tourist visa extension,you should prepare the original passport, one white photo in 2 inch, residence certificate, bank certificate.
The bank certificate should be the bank account in beijing, China,and more than 21,000RMB.
If you could not provide that by yourself, we can also help you.
Any questions, we can keep in touch!
Best regards
monica
Nov 8, 2010 03:20
  • ELLIOTT
Must I need to provide a bank certificate/bank account issued by banks in beijing, China? and must be more than 21,000RMB?? or it only required for some certain nations?

Appriciate your timely response, thanks.
Nov 11, 2010 17:03
  • APAULT
No you don't need to in normal circumstances, though as you imply, some nationalities are more likely to be asked for it. As a technical point there is no such thing as an extension: you actually apply for a new visa... see the TCG visa info which provides some useful info. Don't expect a reply in here from visa agents: typically they post an advert (as a Guest)and don't return.
Dec 5, 2010 19:40
  • JAMES_CHINA
I'm posting my lated answer:yes,everyone need a bank deposit certificate if you want to extend your L vsia.There should be at least 21000RMB or 3000 US dollars.
Dec 6, 2010 02:14
  • GETIN2CHINA1
yes,must be now.
Post a Reply to: L visa extension
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code