Menu
China professional interpreter, tour guide, sourcing/Biz assistant consultant 15818685956
Nov 5, 2010 03:52
Asian Games interpreter, tour guide, sourcing agent 15818685956

We are professional interpreter team in China available service as bellows:
1. Airport pick-up & drop-off (including HK airport)
2. Booking plane ticket and hotel in China and overseas.
3. Interpretation, document/email/website translating.
4. Sightseeing/ tourist guide, food and shopping guide.
5. Car service with driver or without driver.
6. Products sourcing, price negotiating with supplier.
7. Order follow up, quality inspection, and shipping arrangement.
8. Role as your purchasing agent / China representative office
9. Business/ marketing assistant or consultant.
10. Mandarin teacher.
11. Providing Shenzhen or HK new company registration service.
12. Available in China
13. Our experience is most involved in furniture industry, Security products, fitness equipment, LED lighting, construction materials, electronics, clothes, textile, mobile, watch, shoes, bags, gift…and so on filed.
Thank you for taking time on our introduction, in contrast to temporally several days hired, we prefer a permanent cooperation and high level service to you and expecting a long-time based business partner with you in Shenzhen. Please contact and choose us to complete your full business process in China. Thanks.

My name is Michelle, very efficient and thoughtful profession interpreter, so you can save time and energy. Sales Background for electronic components and mobilephone in Shenzhen and also With HK visa and passport for your China business and international business support.

I have been working as English to Chinese or vice versa interpreter and translator for 4 years. I am very familiar with the products like electronics, mobile phones, secur office suppliy serfurniture, shoes, clothes, bags, toys, gifts, LED light, IC chips and many others. Also I have many factories contacts and can recommend the quality factory to you.

I have plenty of time to accompany you as interpreter anywhere in china, and will take good care of your visit. My service includes sourcing factories and products, making appointments, renting cars, visiting factories and exhibitions, negotiating with factories, following up orders, arranging shipments, booking tickets and hotels, airport picking up or dropping off, guidance for food, shopping, tourism, setting up Representative Office here, etc, and I do translation work as well. I served many foreigners from different countries and fields, and got good comments from all of them. I believe you will enjoy your stay in China with me, I will remove the barrier of communication for you here in China, and will be your friend as well. Need any help, please feel free to contact me

Mobile: 0086 15818685956
Email: 139.com|15818685956
MSN: hotmail.com|smartrans2008

Post a Reply to: China professional interpreter, tour guide, sourcing/Biz assistant consultant 15818685956
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code