Menu
Chinese women are not romantic?
Nov 8, 2010 02:47
  • MARRYMAX
A writer writes a short article, which discusses Chinese women’s thought about romance. He quotes a part of the lyrics of a Chinese pop song “the most romantic thing is to grow old with you together” to say that Chinese women attach great importance to the results. The best thing is “she and he are still together when they are old no matter what difficulties they have been through”. If she divorces, she just thinks her marriage is a failure even she had happy time with him together once. Why? The result is “they divorced”.

He also gives some examples to explain “what is romance in Chinese women’s eyes”:
1. The man puts his hands on her eyes, takes her to a villa and asks her to open her eyes. Then he just says gently “I buy this villa for you. Could you promise me to be the owner of it?”
2. The man invites her to eat ice-cream. Then she just finds a very big and brilliant diamond ring hidden in the ice-cream. Suddenly, the man kneels down and proposes to her.
3. To hold their wedding ceremony at Australia’s Golden Beaches and all her relatives are invited to witness her wedding. If he has a private plane, that will be better. At her wedding day, the plane will keep soaring over the beach with a banner “A loves B forever.”
…………..

Is this real romance? No. The above examples just show Chinese women are too realistic. They do not know real romance.

Do you agree with him? BTW, what do you think is "REAL romance"?
Last edited by MARRYMAX: Nov 8, 2010 02:48
Nov 9, 2010 02:09
  • JANE01
If the man can afford to buy a villa, a very big diamond ring and hold a grand wedding ceremony, there is no problem. Marrying a rich guy is no wrong. Everyone has his/her right to pursue their dreams and lives.

It is romantic if a couple can still be together and walk in the sunset when they are old. I do not expect my man to be a millionaire or trillionaire. I just want him to love me and care for me. We can make our efforts to earn us a villa, a big diamond ring etc.

what do you think is "REAL romance"? Everyone has their own understanding about romance. For some girls, lying on the grass and watching the stars in the sky is Real romance. Do not use other people's criteria to judge yourself.

Post a Reply to: Chinese women are not romantic?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code