Menu
looking for foreign friends
Dec 27, 2010 20:49
  • ELAIN
Life will be much better if I change the look side ,always look at the bright side ,I know I'm not that bad ,I just like complaining to express my feeling ,my sadness, my anger ,when all these bad feelings expressed , I fell better .I always looking forward to start sth new ,even though it's just a thought , at least I can think.
I have the good thing ,everyone will have hard time in life ,in job, I'm not an exception .I know I'm kind of lucky compared with some people .People said that human will never feel enough ,right ? They want more, epect more ,but I feel that my wish is less and less strong ,my hope is more and more weak.
Don't worry I'm just saying ,I'm not that bad ,I have things to do ,I will pick my confidence ,I'm a good person ,I say to my heart to comfort myself to make me feel better .
I know how to comfort myself ,I always think that I know what's the right attitude ,I need to ack to be good ,I won't let myself down .I'm OK, I'm good .
The start of sth new is always my word ,but I haven't had the courage to start .
I like the song named the "the start of sth new "and the song "this is me ".
If anyone had a bad mood ,I suggest you go to listen to the music ,it really makes you feel good .
New year is coming ,wish everyone a happy new year .
Oct 5, 2012 22:12
GUEST36255 hi im looking for a friend.can we be a friend pls email me yahoo.com.tnx|romarcboral hope to here u soon
Oct 5, 2012 22:14
GUEST36255 hi how r u, im looking for a friends maybe we can be friends pls message me im from philippines email me at yahoo.com|romarcboral
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: looking for foreign friends
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code