Menu
From airport to Yau Ma Tei
Nov 10, 2010 19:53
  • KENNETHERN
ok..thank you for your help guys...one more thing,what to ride going to disney land from my hotel in yau ma tei when im near in exit c.which bus do i get going to disney?
Nov 10, 2010 19:57
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by KENNETHERN

ok..thank you for your help guys...one more thing,what to ride going to disney land from my hotel in yau ma tei when im near in exit c.which bus do i get going to disney?

Ride MTR. Take Tsuen Wan Line at Yau Ma Tei, get off at Laiking and change Tung Chung Line to Sunny Bay. Then take Disneyland Resort Line.

Time: 34 minutes.
Ticket fare: HK$18.5
Nov 10, 2010 20:01
  • KENNETHERN
what if i take a bus? how will i get to disneyland and how much will it cost me to be there? thank you...
Nov 10, 2010 21:18
  • ELLYSE
Is there some reason the MTR won't work for you?
Nov 10, 2010 23:06
  • KENNETHERN
yes i have a phobia on mtr beside i just want to learn any other option of transportation going to disney
Nov 11, 2010 04:23
  • ELLYSE
Then take a taxi. There's no bus going all the way from Yau Ma Tei to Disneyland.
Relevant information in the 2 URLs below.

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/tools/transportation/detail?name=ByBusDetailPage#local
http://www.kmb.hk/en/services/search.html,p2p
Nov 11, 2010 17:59
  • KENNETHERN
whats the best spot to watch the Symphony of Lights and how to get there from yau ma tei?thank you for those helping me out much appreciated...
Nov 11, 2010 19:36
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by KENNETHERN

whats the best spot to watch the Symphony of Lights and how to get there from yau ma tei?thank you for those helping me out much appreciated...

Ride MTR (Tsuen Wan Line) to Tsim Sha Tsui, exit G and walk through New World Renaissance Hotel to the Avenue of Stars. There you can view [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/hongkong/symphony-of-lights.htm]A Symphony of Lights[/tcgurl].

I suggest you go there a bit earlier since there are a lot of people who also want to watch the show.
Nov 12, 2010 00:33
  • KENNETHERN
how about getting to ocean park from yau ma tei...thank you
Nov 12, 2010 01:24
  • ELLYSE
Did you bother trying the URLs I gave you earlier? The 2nd one is a search function for Hong Kong's buses, pick your own starting and destination points and you can get your own answers!
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: From airport to Yau Ma Tei
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code