Menu
From airport to Yau Ma Tei
Nov 8, 2010 21:07
  • KENNETHERN
Me and my daughter are booked to travel to Hong Kong on Nov 27, 2010 in Yau Ma Tei and were be staying at bridal tea house in Arthur St. Yau Ma Tei. What is the best transportation to have from hk airport to our hotel at bridal tea house in Yau Ma Tei for a cheaper fare and were to get off

It arrival Nov. 27,2010 am
1. What’s the best place to go for our arrival in the morning?

2. From hotel Nov. 28, am 2010 –Hong Kong Disneyland and vice versa what transportation to have? For a cheaper ride

3. After that can someone help me what’s the best spot to go from our hotel since I have a child thank you.
Nov 8, 2010 21:40
  • ELLYSE
2) MTR.
Nov 8, 2010 21:58
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by KENNETHERN View Post

Me and my daughter are booked to travel to Hong Kong on Nov 27, 2010 in Yau Ma Tei and were be staying at bridal tea house in Arthur St. Yau Ma Tei. What is the best transportation to have from hk airport to our hotel at bridal tea house in Yau Ma Tei for a cheaper fare and were to get off

It arrival Nov. 27,2010 am
1. What’s the best ...

Airport to Bridal Tea House: take S1 airport shuttle bus to Tung Chung (HK$3.5). Then take Tung Chung Line (metro) to Lai King and change Tsuen Wan Line to Yau Ma Tei. Exit C and walk around 5 minutes to Bridal Tea House.

Since the tea house is very close to Temple Street, you may go there for a visit. Hotel map: http://www.hkchhotel.com/image/location-map_ymt-a_big.jpg

From Tea House to Disneyland: take Tsuen Wan Line to Lai King and change Tung Chung Line to SUnny Bay and then take Disneyland Resort Line to Disneyland. To get back to the tea house, just teake the reverse route.

If you have a kid, you may bring him/her to visit Ocean Park, Victoria Peak (There is a wax museum on the peak). And you can enjoy A Symphony of Lights near the Avenue of Stars.

Take a look at [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/hongkong/]Hong Kong Attractions[/tcgurl] and [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/package/hongkong/]Hong Kong Tours[/tcgurl] for reference.
Nov 8, 2010 23:03
GUEST78104 thank you...
Nov 8, 2010 23:06
  • KENNETHERN
if i take the abus21 what bus stop do i have to drop off from airport to yau ma tei bridal tea house?
Nov 9, 2010 00:24
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by KENNETHERN

if i take the abus21 what bus stop do i have to drop off from airport to yau ma tei bridal tea house?

There are A21, E21 and E21A. Which one are you going to take? If you take A21, please get off at 514 Nathan Road opposite Man Ming Lane near the Exit C of Yao Ma Tei MTR Station. Then walk to Bridal Tea House.
Nov 9, 2010 00:40
  • KENNETHERN
if i take a21 from the airport is it possible to drop off at 476 near wing sing lane i think i am much near on that bus stop or...is the a21 bus is going thru public square st.at 471 what bus stop is closer to that hotel the bridal tea house in yau ma tei?
Nov 10, 2010 18:20
  • KENNETHERN
IS THERE ANY MTR STATION FROM THE AIRPORT GOING TO YAU MA TEI EXIT C HOW MUCS IS THE FARE? WHICH ONE IS MUCH CHEAPER THE MTR OR THE BUS?
Nov 10, 2010 19:38
  • ELLYSE
The bus is obviously cheaper at 33 HKD. As for the route, look for yourself, I'm not that familiar with Hong Kong: http://www.nwstbus.com.hk/routes/routeinfo.aspx?intLangID=1&searchtype=1&daytime=3&route=A21&routetype=D&company=5
The Airport Express will cost 60 HKD, plus another 8.5 HKD for the metro connection to Yau Ma Tei. The metro connection will be free if you use an Octopus card though. You'll need to change lines at Tsing Yi and Lai Keng: http://www.mtr.com.hk/jplanner/engtxt/planner_index.php?spot=1&start=47&destin=5&Search=Search
Nov 10, 2010 19:39
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by KENNETHERN

IS THERE ANY MTR STATION FROM THE AIRPORT GOING TO YAU MA TEI EXIT C HOW MUCS IS THE FARE? WHICH ONE IS MUCH CHEAPER THE MTR OR THE BUS?

No direct mtr from the airport to Yau Ma Tei Exit C. If you want to use mtr, you may take S1 airport shuttle bus and get off at Tung Chung. Then take Tung Chung Line and get off at Lai King, change Tsuen Wan Line and get off at Yau Ma Tei. Finally get out at Exit C.

S1 bus ticket fare: HK$3.5
MTR: HK$15.5.
A21: HK$33.
Nov 10, 2010 19:44
  • ELLYSE
BTW, please do not type in all capitals. It's the online equivalent of yelling at someone, and very rude.
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: From airport to Yau Ma Tei
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code