Menu
From airport to Yau Ma Tei
Jan 30, 2012 21:16
GUEST6 asking what exit if we arrive cebu pacific airlines from manila, so we can take bus ride to bridal tea house we'll be arriving 8pm feb.20 and how to get transportation from airport to bridal tea house the convenient ride.thanks
Feb 11, 2012 00:13
GUEST61856 Hi,

I am bringing my family to Disneyland this coming October for a 3D vacation, its our first time to go there. Any suggestions on our stay? here are the iteneraries

Night1: arrival at thge airport at about 6pm. we are looking for a cheap hotel where we can spend the night near Disneyland. (any suggestions and instructions?)

Day1: we will be spending the day at Disneyland and will stay at the Disneyland Hollywood Hotel. checkout is at 12noon the next day.

Day2: we are planning to visit Oceanpark. (any added suggestions and tourist spots?). also, we need to find another hotel where we could stay

Day3: possibly shopping time. (any suggested shopping spots? and instructions, as well). our departure schedule is at 8pm.

Thank you in advance for the suggestions, comments and instructions.
Feb 11, 2012 02:45
GUEST4322121 You may stay at Rambler Garden Hotel or Mexan Harbour Hotel-Hong Kong. You can take a taxi to Tsing Yi MTR Station. There you can take mtr to Disneyland.

Except Ocean Park, you can go to Victoria Peak, Avenue of Stars etc.
More details about Hong Kong Attractions:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/hongkong/

Hotels:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/hotel/hong-kong-hotels.htm
Mar 21, 2012 03:29
GUEST15567 hi, ms. ellyse, me and my family are going to hongkong. which is more cheaper, from the airport to bianchi lodge. how much would be our fare for taxi ride? is there a direct bus line along this route? thanks a lot.
Mar 21, 2012 04:22
GUEST423423
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15567

hi, ms. ellyse, me and my family are going to hongkong. which is more cheaper, from the airport to bianchi lodge. how much would be our fare for taxi ride? is there a direct bus line along this route? thanks a lot.

Take airport shuttle bus A21 to Man Ming Lane, get off and walk along the Nathan Road until you reach Wing Sing Lane. Then cross the road, keep walking on the Wing Sing Lane till the end, turn right and you will find it.
Apr 25, 2012 12:45
Hi, Can someone give me direction to go from Silka Far East hotel, Tsuen Wan to the Symphony of Lights by MTR?
Apr 26, 2012 01:09
GUEST8589
Quote:

Originally Posted by MATTHEW953288

Hi, Can someone give me direction to go from Silka Far East hotel, Tsuen Wan to the Symphony of Lights by MTR?

Walk 460 meters to the Tsuen Wan MTR Station, take Tsuen Wan line to Mei Foo, change West Rail to East Tsim Sha Tsui and exit at L6. Then walk about 540 meters to the Avenue of Stars. There you can enjoy A Symphony of Lights.
Aug 25, 2012 23:55
GUESTSUSAN Hello Cherry, l have found your information very helful. Could you tell me can you take large suit cases on the A21 bus my husband and l will have 1 each?
Aug 26, 2012 01:37
GUEST3225
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSUSAN

Hello Cherry, l have found your information very helful. Could you tell me can you take large suit cases on the A21 bus my husband and l will have 1 each?

Don't worry. The bus has luggage rack. You can put your suitcase on the rack. I checked that even large luggage could be put on the rack too.
Aug 26, 2012 07:15
GUEST77105 Thank You so much for that information.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: From airport to Yau Ma Tei
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code