Menu
Can you accept such a joke?
Nov 10, 2010 00:53
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 1 vote(s)
  2. 5 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Michael is probably the most unlucky man in the UK. In this Halloween evening, he participated in a Halloween carnival party together with his good friends. They all put on various masks. They were so happy that they drank a lot of alcohol and made a joke on Michael. When Michael got off his mask, and went to the bathroom, his friends spread strong glue on his mask. Michael didn’t know this and put on his mask after he got back. Then the tragedy happened.

Michael couldn’t get off his mask because his face was glued with the mask tightly. He went to a hospital and asked help from the doctor. After seeing his face, the doc said sorry and told him that he couldn’t get it off. If he forced to get it off, Michael’s face will get hurt. The only safest way is waiting for the glue to become invalid.

The mask has caused great inconvenience to him. He has to work with his mask on everyday. He can not open his mouth completely, so he just sucks the food with the straw.

I do not know if his friends apologized to Michael. But they did make a great mistake. If you were Michael, would you forgive your friends?

By the way, have you ever made joke on our friends? You can make joke on somebody but make sure that they won’t get hurt by your joke.

Nov 10, 2010 10:52
GUEST12833 its really a stupid joke. i wouldnt want to have friends that does this.
Nov 11, 2010 11:14
  • DAVEC
some jokes are funny but if it causes someone pain it is not
Nov 11, 2010 19:59
  • ONMYWAY
Lonely said that they drank a lot of alcohol that night. They might not realize what the consequence their mischief leads to. I am sure that they all regret joking at Michael now. I really hope that they can learn a good lesson.
Nov 15, 2010 21:40
  • JIMMYB
I guess that Michael won't be friends with them now. It is uncomfortable to wear such a mask.
Nov 18, 2010 13:41
  • CARLOS
I voted yes, only because we can't be sure about his looks without the mask...

Seriously, I doubt the real joke is somewhere else. I think even glued mask can be removed by a doctor...

Carlos
Nov 20, 2010 22:00
GUEST6135
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

I voted yes, only because we can't be sure about his looks without the mask...

Seriously, I doubt the real joke is somewhere else. I think even glued mask can be removed by a doctor...

Carlos

OK. A question for you: If somebody made fun of you and you wore the glued mask, would you end your friendship with him?
Nov 21, 2010 13:09
  • CARLOS
Fair question, guest.

The honest answer is that I don't know. Perhaps, if the "joke" is done just by one stupid flash in someones brain I would consider it only as a stupid joke, but of course I would expect the joke maker(s) to pay all cost to remove that mask and to heal my skin.
However, if I'd smell something evil in the joke I think I would cut my friendship to the joker and of course again expect to get paid for the cure. If it was done only to be evil against me I'd probably go to police.

Carlos
Nov 24, 2010 22:10
  • CHARLOTT
I am not a saint. If anybody does this to me, I will never forgive him/her. They just think it is very funny. But do they think of how I feel?
Post a Reply to: Can you accept such a joke?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code