Menu
Travel from Hangzhou Airport to Yiwu to Shanghai to Hangzhou
Nov 11, 2010 23:00
  • NURULABW
Anyone can help me?

What the best transport should i take?
how much it cost?
where a great places to visit in Hangzhou and surround?

Nov 11, 2010 23:15
  • ELLYSE
What time do you arrive at Hangzhou airport?
What's your definition of "best"?
Hangzhou airport -- Yiwu: shuttle bus for 60 RMB
Yiwu -- Shanghai: D train
Shanghai -- Hangzhou: G train
The main attraction in Hangzhou is the West Lake. Don't know what else you'd deem "great".
If you've any more questions, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg Nurulabw) in the subject line.
May 14, 2011 09:15
GUESTNARAYANAN Where does the Air Asia shuttle arrive in Shanghai ?
May 14, 2011 21:01
GUEST2771
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNARAYANAN

Where does the Air Asia shuttle arrive in Shanghai ?

Did you book the ticket? If you got the ticket, you would see where the airplane landed on the ticket. By the way, you can call Air Asia to confirm this.
http://www.airasia.com/cn/en/contactus.html
Oct 17, 2011 01:22
GUEST23116 I want to go from shanghai Airport to Yiwu - which is the lowest mode of transport and no of hours it takes to reach yiwu.
Oct 17, 2011 03:03
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23116

I want to go from shanghai Airport to Yiwu - which is the lowest mode of transport and no of hours it takes to reach yiwu.

There is dorect bus from Shanghai pudong airport to Yiwu. But it takes more time. If you want to make it faster, travel by one of those bullet trains.
Nov 11, 2011 01:39
GUEST33202 We 2 persons arriving from Islamabad to Hangzhou airport at about 23:50 (midnight) on Friday for onward travel to Yiwu.

What is the best way to travel for Yiwu at such odd time.

Should we stay one night in Hangzhou or we can travel to yiwu in midnight by train or bus directly,
Nov 11, 2011 01:56
  • JAVAID58
We 2 persons arriving from Islamabad to Hangzhou airport at about 23:50 (midnight) on Friday for onward travel to Yiwu.

What is the best way to travel for Yiwu at such an odd time.

Either we should stay one night in Hangzhou or can travel to yiwu in midnight by train or taxi directly,

Nov 11, 2011 02:02
GUEST2478
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAVAID58

We 2 persons arriving from Islamabad to Hangzhou airport at about 23:50 (midnight) on Friday for onward travel to Yiwu.

What is the best way to travel for Yiwu at such an odd time.

Either we should stay one night in Hangzhou or can travel to yiwu in midnight by train or taxi directly,

I suggest you stay in Hangzhou for one night and then take bus or train to Yiwu next day. It is too expensive to take a taxi from Hangzhou Airport to Yiwu. By the way, where will you stay after you get to Yiwu in late night?
Feb 2, 2012 02:55
GUEST50164 My flight will arrive Hangzhao airport. Please suggest me what is the best way to go to Shanghai.
Feb 2, 2012 03:41
GUEST2234
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST50164

My flight will arrive Hangzhao airport. Please suggest me what is the best way to go to Shanghai.

Take airport shuttle bus to Hangzhou Railway Station. There you can take train to Shanghai. Remember D and G trains are faster but they arrive at Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station which is very close to Hongqiao Airport.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Travel from Hangzhou Airport to Yiwu to Shanghai to Hangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code