Menu
Dare you peer at other pretty girls when your GF/wife is with you?
Nov 15, 2010 00:43
  • JIMMYB
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 3 vote(s)
  2. 1 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Once I posted a thread “Are you willing to go shopping with your GF or wife?” to figure out if all men hated shopping with their GF/wife. Most men who followed my thread said “No”. For men, it is a torture to go shopping with their GF/wife. Why? Women can do window-shopping all day but finally don’t buy a thing.

Indeed, it is boring to wander in different shops and buy nothing at last. What are you going to do at this moment? You may find something interesting to do, for example, peering at other pretty girls. BUT, dare you really look at other beautiful girls when you are with your GF/wife?

My friend Little Liu was unlucky. He told me that his GF didn’t allow him to glance at other pretty girls. Once he forgot his GF’s words and glanced at a hot girl in the street, his GF noticed and pulled him by the ears. Then she asked “Is she more beautiful than me?” He said “No”. “Then why did you peer at her?”, her girlfriend added. He was mute and said nothing. After getting back home, his GF ordered him not to have dinner as a punishment.
Nov 15, 2010 20:07
Jimmyb, your friend's GF is too strict with him. I am curious that if she looks at handsome guys in the streets. It is no wrong to see something beautiful. Next time, your friend's GF goes mad, just let your friend make a deal with her "She can also look at handsome guys. But here is one condition: do not go mad when your friend looks at other pretty girls."
Nov 25, 2010 19:11
GUEST110 Orderd him to have no dinner??? Sorry i understand many things but her i would kick out and buy a fat pizza...
I voted for yes.. my wife an i we know that there are other people in this world so we made a rule:
Only look, dont touch (is from a beer adevertismen)^^

and we get along with it... JUST DONT ASK!!! dont ask if she thinks he looks better, (or she) or if she would like to change) This can lead to looong topics talking about...
Post a Reply to: Dare you peer at other pretty girls when your GF/wife is with you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code