Menu
Pay you money for you learn Chinese from us online!
Nov 15, 2010 08:57
  • SZREMIKE
You never belive why you learn Chinese from us and we pay you money ,but it is true ! we will offer you the method to learn chinese 、the study contents and arrange for someone teach you .We have enough experience to teach foreigners Mandarin,can make them speak good chinese well quickly in a short time .Usually people learn chinese and have to pay chinese teacher much money,or look for some chinese for languange exchange,but most of them don’t have much skill to teach you ,just wast your time .Well,why to say that you learn chinese from us and pay you money,it is not difficult to understand.we need your help to manage our English Class online ,and will pay you 2 USD per hour for that , One Englsih Class with 2 hours , in fact ,it just take you 20 minutes in a two-hour class . The specific contents for you :at the first 10 minutes of English Class you say hello to them and arrange for their practice contents on my mind,and at the last 10 minutes in class you talk to them according to what they practice in class (I will offer you the specific guid then ). Sure , you can do something you like during English Class except the first and last 10 minutes,but should keep them talking to each other ,in a word, you are an emcee in class .Usually my students have 3 classes during a week ,you can ask them to teach you chinese according to the method and study contents I offer after class at the first 2 classes ,and at the last English Class you can talk to them in Chinese or English or ask for some chinese question . This is a very good way to learn chinese and make some money .
Nov 15, 2010 08:58
  • SZREMIKE
Well,how to pay you ? You should have a paypal or moneybookers account .We will pay you immediately when an English Class finished,one class one pay ,so don’t worry about your money (Notice:You pay the MB or paypal fee of sending or taking money out)! In fact, you can get more classes and get more money during one hour, maybe more than 20 USD during one hour you can get ! But first,I don’t know anything of you .So,if you want to do that as a part-time job and make more money,I can give you a month to check your expression ,if I am satisfied ,and will let you have class in our English Class System for more money .
Ok, here is the specific request for you as follow :
1:You must make sure that you can see and hear and talk to each other clearly to use anychat Skype
2: You must speak good English and come from America、Australia or Europe;
3: You must have a kind heart, keep smile , look tidy、peart and polite.You cann’t have any action in class like that nude、eroticism、dirty、provoker、ridicule、curse ;
4: You cann’t ask my students for any question of their privacy;
5: You cann’t talk about any question about our cooperation with my students ;
6: You cann’t defame my reputation;
7: You cann’t delete the record of skype aboout course(I will offer you a new skype ).
Ok,if you are intrested in it,and find that it fit you ,please send me your CV with your recent photo in it .
Best Regards !
MIKE
Post a Reply to: Pay you money for you learn Chinese from us online!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code