Menu
Do you like Lady Gaga?
Nov 16, 2010 01:03
  • ONMYWAY
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 3 vote(s)
  2. 5 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
To be frank, I just have heard of him in the news reports. She is a singer in the US. That’s all I know about her. One day, I saw this girl in her MTV by chance. I was shocked by her song, dance and her funky clothes. Till now, I still can not understand why people love her and her songs very much.

In China, Lady Gaga is very popular and she has a lot of followers. She is favored by many young people. Young girls try to dress themselves like Lady Gaga.

Do you like Lady Gaga and her music?

Last edited by ONMYWAY: Nov 16, 2010 01:04
Nov 18, 2010 14:07
  • CARLOS
To me she (he?) is just another type of people who will do anything to be seen and talked about.

It is hard to find something really new from her (his?) music. She (he?) has made some top hits, but that is nothing special, remember that blind chicken...?

I don hate her (him?) so I did not vote...

Carlos
Nov 21, 2010 01:11
  • RAINDROP
I am impressed by her clothes every time she appears. No one can wear in that way except her. Trust me! You will always be surprised by her dresses.
Jan 8, 2011 00:44
GUEST05624 Lady Gaga has done a lot in a very short time, as far as success, yet her music is very so so. Let's say that she will be remembered for crazy outfits, not for quality singing.
Great marketer, lousy music. But that's what today's tweenies like.
Jan 9, 2011 20:31
GUEST110 The music is so so.. sometimes not bad (so after 3-4 beer)
But i dont like it how she attracts attention. (her clothing) The last things had been the meat dress and half naked at the airport...
No thanks, i prefer my meat on the plate and the half naked girl in the bed...
Feb 16, 2011 04:19
GUEST11238 Behind all the crazy clothes, behind all the heavy makeup, behind all the stupid behaviour - there is a pretty ugly girl (?). Lady Gaga makes Amy Winehouse look gorgeous.
Feb 16, 2011 20:00
  • SUNNYDAY
It's not my style but I cannot say 'hate' either. My friend call my roomate Gaga behind her back coz she always wear weird clothes and behave in a 'special' way. Seems Lady Gaga has been the representative of a group of people.
Mar 3, 2011 00:02
  • ROVER
This is where her inspirations come from

Mar 3, 2011 00:03
  • ROVER
Another one

Post a Reply to: Do you like Lady Gaga?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code