Menu
What is 100% trust
Nov 16, 2010 20:31
  • ELAIN
I have a lot of doubts about the 100% trust ,cause I don't think it exists .Have you ever totally trust someone that you think he or she is totally deserved .
Today I saw a thing that means a lot . For most of the Chinese families they share a lot ,almost everything . Usually the wife is in charge of the family finance , I don't know what about the western country. But in my family ,that's the way .But today I saw a coupleof husband and wife ,who can't not torally trust each other. Cause the wife asked for the credit to do sth ,but the husband had doubts about it , he didn't want to give his credit to his wife . His wife was pretty upset .I think it's pathetic when sthe like that happened between husband and wife .
Life shouldn't be like that , at least not between husband and wife . I used to think that the only peoson that you can totally belive is you soul partner .
Life is not just about money, there's sth much more important , give the person enough trust that he or she deserves .
Have you ever total trust someone in your life ?
Good luck with everything .
Nov 18, 2010 13:19
  • GAFFER
Unfortunately not everyone is sensible with fiances. We don't know the circumstances of the situation you mention but maybe the husband did not think the purchase was necessary, or perhaps they could not afford it. In another situation perhaps a husband would gamble or drink all the family money if he was given the chance. Couples need to discuss how money is used but if one is careless with expenditure the other must be cautious.
Nov 19, 2010 08:11
  • ELAIN
Thanks for your view.
Actually the couple is a remarried couple . The husband is 10 years elder than the wife . Both of them has their own factory .I think they just can't trust each other .
I don't mean to say anything and sometimes it's complicated to say sth about the other people . Because as an outsider , I don't have the right to say anything . But I just feel that it doesn't seem right , if you marry someone that you can't totally trust . What's the meaning of marriage ? I think highly about marriage and I wish everyone could have a good marriage . I don't want to see any bad things in the marriage ,any cheting or hurting . If I want to marry someone ,I will make sure he is the person deserved to be trusted .
With the passing of the time, people's view changing every day . Something is good ,something is not good . Sometimes I feel like that people treat marriage as a game , when they are fed up with it , the game will be over ,the marriage is over .But not all people .
I don't know why I feel so bad about this marriage thing . Maybe I have seen sth that I don't want to see ,but it happened arround me . Maybe my optimistic is not right .
I do think that marriage should be on the base of trust , that's the only way to make a good life and a good family ,don't you think ?
Nov 19, 2010 15:19
  • GAFFER
Life would be wonderful if we could see into the future. When we are young and in a new relationship we see things through rose tinted spectacles, (everything looks so good). We see no bad things in our prospective partners, and usually ignore any advice from someone who does. However, after the honeymoon we may well see things in each other that we might not like quite so much. You don't really get to know someone until you have lived with them. Having said that, trust should be should be something which is built up before marriage.
Nov 21, 2010 07:20
  • ELAIN
I'd like to take advices , I think that advices make me wise about sth expecially when face sth that is big , such as marriage . I'm not gonna be blind to love ,I do know that trust should be bulit up before marriage . Can you believe that I'm only 22, I always think that I think too much and worry a lot ,which may not happen. When I see sth bad happened around me, I always put myself in that situation, I wish I could figure out a way if sth similar happen to me . I don't trust people easily , I do trust my parents and sister , I think it's not easy to trust someone else.
Can I ask where are you from .
Nov 22, 2010 05:54
  • GAFFER
I am British but live also in Guangzhou, so I experience both cultures. It is the nature of some people to think and worry too much. Others are carefree and live only for today. Maybe a compromise between the two is ideal. Trust must be earned, it is safer not to place your trust entirely in someones hands until you know them well.
Nov 23, 2010 01:35
  • ELAIN
Thanks for your wise advice . I totally agree with you . But it's easy to say hard to do . It's a good thing that you experience both cultures in your life , I think that's one of the reasons that make your life more meaningful . I'm that kind of person who like to worry a lot .Even though I know it's not necessary to worry about those things which may never happen, I still care a lot .
Have you ever heard the song named "this is me " from the movie "camp rock ". I like this song very much ,expecially those words ,which give me a lot of courage when I was depressed . When I start a topic ,I don't mean anything ,it's just a feeling from my heart , it's just sth that happened around me . I likes to write a lot when I was in a bad or good mood .
Now I'm not in a good mood . I feel a little depressed . I don't know what I should do . I just talked to my boss about the job . I'm doing my internership about international trade , I don't think it's a easy job. I know time will tell everything . So whatever I say or do, maybe means nothing . But I still want to believe . I do believe that no pains ,no gains . I do believe that life is not a fairy tale ,but fairy tale will happen in the movie . I do believe people are born with good hearts . I do believe a lot of things .But I'm afraid that I will have doubs about what I believe .
Maybe I'm confusing you . Wish you luck .Do you have any advices for international trade ?
Thanks very much

Nov 23, 2010 12:46
  • CARLOS
100 % trust is a way of thinking things. I have seen and also experienced people doubting other for almost any reason and almost without a reason and the older I grow, the more I want to start with 100 % trust to other person, especially my lao po.
Of course there always is the possibility that the trust is misused, but that is a thing that one must simply accept.

I think doubting is like a cancer, the more you do it the more it takes place in your mind.
I also think that doubting other continously works against itself; or after years of doubting, wouldn't you some times think that perhaps I should do the thing that other says I have done, then the other don't doubt me without a reason...

I have a lot more and a lot more important things to think, I don't want to use my capacity for doubting.

Carlos
Nov 23, 2010 19:39
  • ELAIN
It's a good thing that you can find someone you can totally trust . We all know that doubting cost time and energy and sometimes hurt. But it seems like people's nature to doubt about things. Even for a kid . With the growing age , we became more doubtful .Actually the more doubtful we are the more troublesome and tired we feel .If you ask anyone to stop doubting ,they probably will say yes , but it's hardly to do . Cause deep in their hearts ,there's sth called doubting seed .
Nov 29, 2010 03:15
  • HERBEAT
When you don't question this question, it means you give the 100% trust...
Post a Reply to: What is 100% trust
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code