Menu
what is the right attitude
Nov 17, 2010 00:14
  • ELAIN
We all have been told that we should keep the right attitude towards life . We all know that the right attitude helps us a lot in life .I'm wondering what is the right attitude .
For most of the people they think that the right attitude is always an optimistic attitude whatever happens , I also tell myself that way .But takling is one thing ,doing is another . Action should speak louder than words ,but most of the time we let the words go the way ,which is not right .
We always make ourselves rules ,which always make us feel bad ,cause we always break the rules , then we will spend a lot of time to regret what we should not do, which has been done .
There's no need to regret what have been done , the only thing that is needed to do is move forward ,focus on the future .
Life is only once ,whatever attitude you have is OK, as long as you think that is OK, right ?
Different people hold different views and attitudes towards life ,that's one of the reasons that people are different from each other , that's one of the reasons that the world is different and colorful .
Most of the people are very confident about who they are ,but some people are not . They care a lot about what people think about themselves , they care a lot about paying and gainning .
Life means a lot , we don't wanna waste our time and energy , but sometimes we have to waste our time and energy , cause that's the ture meaning of life . No one can proudly say that he never waste any minute of his life .
Life should be this way -sometimes you are very busy , sometimes you are quite free ,sometimes you are between busy and free, sometimes you are happy , sometimes you are sad ,sometimes you are angry ,sometimes you wim, sometimes you lose ....
What kind of person that you think you are ?
Post a Reply to: what is the right attitude
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code