Menu
4 week-travel to Yunnan from mid January 2011. Contacts welcome
Nov 17, 2010 11:35
  • NICOPARNASSE
Hi, 你门好,

I want to go to Yunnan for about 4 weeks as from mid January : program will include sport and trekking, Chinese language, culture and so on. 我从一月十五号到二月十二号想去云南。

Any contact or potential travelling partner welcome. 朋友欢迎!

Nico
Dec 12, 2010 12:34
GUEST43145 OK, I'm going to Yunnan for 4 weeks too in January and i'm looking for peoplo to go together. I do not speak chinese but I do English, french and spanish.
Dec 14, 2010 02:21
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
i am also thinking to go to yun nan,but this month,not next month.
Dec 22, 2010 05:35
GUEST66134 Hi, I will also be in Yunnan, in Lijiang with friends from the 2nd to the 7th, then travelling alone (program undefined yet) until the 8th of February when I should take my flight back in Beijing. I would like to go trekking, maybe also going south to Laos and take a bike. I can speak English or French but not Chinese.
Dec 22, 2010 08:16
  • MICKYMICKOU
Hi,
I'll also be in Yunnan in January 2011. I'll be with some friends in Lijiang from the 2 to the 7th with some friends, then alone for an undefined program which might contain trekking and maybe cycling in the South of Yunnan and north of Laos (where it should be flatter I think). My return flight ticket is the 8th of February from Beijing.
I speak both English and French but no Chinese unfortunately...
Jan 7, 2011 07:17
  • HJULES
Hi Nico,

I'm planning traveling through the region Jan 22 through Feb 13. Itinerary is to start in Kunming, go to Dali, Lijiang, Xinshuangbanna and other parts to be determined... Exact schedule isn't set yet, but I'm also interested in cycling and some trekking.

Do we have some overlap in terms of date? If so, feel free to message me and perhaps we can meet up.
Post a Reply to: 4 week-travel to Yunnan from mid January 2011. Contacts welcome
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code