Menu
Paper work
Nov 19, 2010 01:05
  • ELAIN
For many students , paper work is part of their life and study .
I think this is a phenomenon that happens all around the world . I don't know how people feel about this paper work , but for me , I hate it very much . The reasons that I hate is is following :
One one hand , our school and teacher only care about the form , all the paper that we need to do is for good face ,I mean they really don't care about how we feel , they only care about how we do it and how we finish it to satisfy them. We are not free as to what to write and how to write, we are stuck to the topic that the teacher give us , we never have the chance to say what we really want to say. It feels like that all the things are fake and I'm fake too. Talking about sth I don't like , but make people think that you have done a great job , is that a silly thing ?
On the other hand , we have to do the internership and the paper work . The bad thing is that we are kicked out of school before graduation and we have to find a job ( so called internership) .
The worst thing that I feel is that even though we are not in school , we have to pay the tution ,which I think is not fair .
We have to do one year internership and do the paper work then we can get our certificate .
I know a lot of people will think that it's a good thing that you do the internership before garduation , I used to think and feel the same way ,but now I think it's just a naive idea for a naive studet who dreams a lot about job and future .
I wrote an email to my teacher to tell her what I feel about this whole thing , but no reply . I don't expect the reply ,I just wish that I could do the paper on my own way , which is not a good idea to my teacher or my school .
All I can do is listen to my teacher and do the paper in her way and pretend to like it .
A lot of students have complains , but we never say and nobody listen .
I heard from my foreign teacher , who told me that it was an interesting thing to do the paper , cause they have enough time and freedom to do the research and to say what they want to say .
It's very different from what I do .
I don't want to be bothered to do anything ,but I always do , cause life and the rules make to do the thing , no matter how bad I don't want to do.
I wish somone could help me to do my paper work , cause I don't know how to start it . My major is business English , I'm supposed to do the paper about the international trade or sth relevant to English . The funny thing is that I'm not allowed to use English to write th paper , I don't understand why . I thought it was ok concerned to my major ,but it's not OK to my teacher , so I have to give in and give up.
Do you have any experience about doing the paper work ? Are you free to talk about what you want to talk? Do you like the paper work ? What's your school like ?
Any way I have to do my paper and I will do it sooner or later .Actually I like my school except this thing.
How about you?

Post a Reply to: Paper work
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code