Menu
shanghai south Railway station to Ningbo
Nov 21, 2010 18:59
  • KAMA
I would like to go for a day visit to a bussiness at
401 Pioneering Mansion
Ningbo Free Trade Zone, Zhejiang
FROM SHanghai South Railway Station On December 4 (Early Morning)
Could you suggest me the mode of transportation,
including 1) how many hours in Train or bus
2) How to go from train or bus station to factory.
3) How to get back to Shanghai by the night or evening.
Keep in mind I only speak English, which means Do I need a translator or can I Manage alone?
My budget is tight. S give me approximate idea of expenses.
Last edited by KAMA: Nov 21, 2010 19:07
Nov 21, 2010 20:44
GUEST2666 If you leave at Shanghai South Railway Station, you can go to Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station to take bus. The earliest bus leaves at 06:20 and the last one departs at 20::40. The ticket is 99 RMB and it just takes about 2.5 hours. Just remember that the bus arrives at Ningbo South Station (No. Nanzhan Rd West).

Another option: go to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station to take D trains. It takes about 3 hours and the tickets are as follow: 103 RMB (second class) and 124 (first class).

To get back to Shanghai, you can go to Ningbo East Railway Station to take D trains. Or just go to Ningbo South Station to take bus.

I think that it might be difficult for you to find that factory alone. An interpreter can help you deal with this.
Nov 23, 2010 00:22
  • KAMA
Travelguidechina indicates that the trains leave from Shanghai South Railway Station to Ningbo D5551 etc. but GUEST2666 suggest from other station and recommend for bus - I am little confused here?
Could someone tell me this place on a map:
401 Pioneering Mansion
Ningbo Free Trade Zone, Zhejiang
and suggest me how much it will cost me from Ningbo Train station (where I am arriving from Shanghai)
Nov 23, 2010 00:32
  • CHERRY07
Dear Kama,

I just searched on TravelChinaGuide. D5551 leaves from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station. You can confirm train schedule on [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/shanghai-schedule.htm]Shanghai Train Schedule[/tcgurl]

Mar 27, 2012 09:34
GUESTKESHAV i have to go wenzhou from shanghai Hongqiao iternational airpot -2, i will reach at airport at 10.30 am. Can i get train ticket emidiatly to go same day or take the bus ?please give me advice .
Thank you
Mar 27, 2012 23:13
GUEST4221
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKESHAV

i have to go wenzhou from shanghai Hongqiao iternational airpot -2, i will reach at airport at 10.30 am. Can i get train ticket emidiatly to go same day or take the bus ?please give me advice .
Thank you

When will you arrive? If you come during some Chinese festivals, it is probably impossible to get train tickets. There are many D trains. You might get it if you come on ordinary days.
Oct 21, 2012 23:52
GUEST15652 Hi can I catch a long distance bus to Ningbo from Shanghai HongQiao rail station.
And will it go over the long bridge.
Thank you
Post a Reply to: shanghai south Railway station to Ningbo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code