Menu
Tourist Visa to China for Indian Nationals
Nov 22, 2010 18:59
  • NETSAVY
Sir,

I am an Indian living in CHENNAI city. My brother in law works in China. I intend to visit them for a short trip of 7-10 days. I would like to know the following information, kindly help me with the necessary information.

1. How to apply for a Chinese Visa
2. I have an invitation letter from brother-in-law which states that he will take care all my expenses during my visit to china. Is this enough?
3. What is the visa fees
4. How many days required to process and issue the visa.
5. Can you suggest me some travel agent or agency from chennai or any other city which can help me with the visa.

Thanks and regards
Nov 23, 2010 17:37
  • APAULT
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/india.htm

I cannot help with agents in India, but perhaps someone else can
Dec 2, 2010 06:32
GUEST43169 what is the tourist visa fees for indian travelling to china for 20 days
Dec 4, 2010 21:40
  • ENID
about RS.2610 for single entry visa and 4 working days regular service. you can check from this page for more details: [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa-application-indian.htm]Requirements for China visa application in India[/tcgurl].
Jul 2, 2017 23:43
GUEST40183 Sir,

I am an Indian working in Saudi Arabia . I intend to visit HKSAR a short trip of 7-10 days. I would like to know the following information, kindly help me with the necessary information

I trying to do pre arrival registration but its unsuccessful. if I apply visit visa how long its take I have my own around ticket is confirmed.
Jul 15, 2017 10:04
GUEST71443 I am having valid Chinese Visa and I had traveled to china through Hong Kong . However Hong kong immigration department refused to enter the country and deport after affixing seal in the passport and return to my own country. I want to confirm, is there any problem to visit china directly with the same visa. And also confirm any other document is required more.
Post a Reply to: Tourist Visa to China for Indian Nationals
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code