Menu
how to get marry with chinese girl and stay in china to get china green card?
Mar 5, 2013 19:22
GUESTSHAN Hi,

i am based in Hong Kong and going to marry a HK girl who has a rights to live in China as normal citizens. She was chinese moved to HK and got permanent resident status here. So in case if i marry her and i leave HK and later she move to China and we stay there together. What will be the procedure to get permit to stay in China. By the way am Pakistani and holding Pakistan passport.
Mar 6, 2013 00:24
GUEST4343 Where is her hukou registered? You two have to go to the local civil affairs bureau to register your marriage. For example, if her hukou is in Tianhe district, Guangzhou City, then you have to go to Tianhe Civil Affairs Bureau to register.

I am not sure what kind of visa you will be granted when you go to her hometown. But you can apply for the family visit visa which is valid for at least 1 year at the local entry and exit administration bureau.
Aug 26, 2013 08:15
GUEST12286 Hi There,

I am an Indian and I have a Chinese girl friend. I live in India but have been in China under Business visa and Tourist visa for 2 times. Me and my girl friend are planning to get married by next year. Due to some circumstances I have stay in China after getting married. So will I get Chinese PR after getting married to her? And shall I be able to work in China after marriage?
Aug 26, 2013 21:14
GUEST44675 GUEST12286,

It's very difficult for you to acquire Chinese PR. You have to stay in China for five years and more than 9 months per year. Then you can apply for spouse pr. If you want to work in China, then you need to apply for a Z type one and then change it to temporary residence permit within one month when you arrive in China.
Sep 21, 2013 08:18
GUEST16320 Hi
I'm from Pakistan & single boy, i want to marry a cheesiness girl.. now i'm in Saudi Arabia...[KSA].. busy with business... how can i to do it???........ must reply......
Dec 28, 2014 15:30
GUESTFIREHAW... I WILL BE GETTING MARRIED IN CHINA AND WISH TO LIVE THERE

I AM A USA CITIZEN AND WE PLAN ON LIVING IN CHANGSHA

I HAVE A 10 YEAR MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA NOW

I NEED HELP ON WHAT TO DO NEXT

AND IF POSSIBLE I WISH TO MAYBE WORK SOME WHILE I AM THERE

I AM ON SOCIAL SECURITY FROM USA
Dec 29, 2014 20:10
GUEST8967 Accoring to what I know, your 10 years L type allows to stay as long as 60 days every time. And you are not allowed to work with this L type. If you plan to work in China, you need to apply for a Z type. After you have the Z type, you need to change it into a temporary resident permit. Its durtion is usually in accordance with the contract period.
Dec 27, 2017 22:18
GUESTJIBAN B...  Hi There,
I am Nepalese and I have a Chinese girl friend. I live in Nepal but have been in China under Business visa and Tourist visa for 2 times. Me and my girl friend are planning to get married by next year. Due to some circumstances I have stay in China after getting married. So will I get Chinese PR after getting married to her? And shall I be able to work in China after marriage?
Dec 28, 2017 02:10
GUESTJIBAN B... Looking foe your reply
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: how to get marry with chinese girl and stay in china to get china green card?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code