Menu
buying costume jewelry accessories in yiwu
Nov 30, 2010 03:16
  • TWINKLEBEAR
Halo. I need some help here. i will be going to yiwu international trade building to buy fashion jewelry. do all the shop owners there have any restriction on the quantities we buy? can we buy like 2-6 pieces per design? we are a small business can't afford to buy in dozens. Please advise.
Nov 30, 2010 07:53
  • BILLCAI
It depends, some shops require bigger quantity, but some require less.
Nov 30, 2010 09:58
  • TWINKLEBEAR
Quote:

Originally Posted by BILLCAI

It depends, some shops require bigger quantity, but some require less.

Thank you. are you familiar with Guangzhou? i might drop by GZ too to look for fashionable europe/korea wholesale jewelry. i had read of places like Xijiao building and Liwan...etc.. is this the places to go?

do any members know anymore places in guangzhou for costume jewelry? also could you list out the building and address for me if possible? I have a hard time reading guangzhou map here. Thanks.
Dec 1, 2010 09:06
  • GIONVIA
For fashion jewelleries in guangzhou , the best place should be Xijiao building and Taikang city wholesale market ( near Hotel Landmark guangzhou ).Liwan plaza is not recommened as it is mainly jade , crystal ,beads .etc. Welcome to guangzhou .
Jun 9, 2011 18:03
GUEST24631 I am searching for different types of chain for jewelry. Where should I go?
Sep 5, 2011 06:34
  • ANDRIAKALVI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24631

I am searching for different types of chain for jewelry. Where should I go?

I suggest you to go through jewelrymaking-beads-library.com. You get the latest collections of jewelery. I hope that you get it.

catholic jewellery | rosary beads
Oct 23, 2011 18:57
GUEST67202 Hi I'm in guanzhou want to buy beads and finding where should I go.
Oct 25, 2011 06:50
GUEST85958 Hi

You can go to Liwan Plaza.There are lots of beads you can find out.

Any help need just email me as i am pretty familiar with this market.

Rgds

Angel

Email:yahoo.com|wu_angel09
Nov 2, 2011 05:08
  • JONSPAKER
Thanks for the jewelry store reference !n yiwu

Nov 7, 2011 18:10
  • FGRIGOLETTO
Dear Friends,

I travel to china during 5 years, but now I need a guide with experience in imitation jewelry. Someone can help me ? I need a person that want to work for my company everyday for try to find new suppliers with good quality and nice price. Today I know many companies, but now I need grow more faster, so I need a person to discover new suppliers. Please, if somebody know a person like this contact me. It's a nice opportunity.

Thank you!
Aug 27, 2012 19:48
GUEST65132 costume jewelry in Yiwu is main products of yiwu City ,more than 3000 manufacturers, jewelry whoesale in the market ,if they having stocks ,then 1 dozen for minimum order is no problem , only few shops can accept few pcs ,some maker worried clients buy samples to make copy , we purchasing jewelry in Yiwu for clients more than 7year.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: buying costume jewelry accessories in yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code