Menu
Rail Madrid punished after being disgraced by Barca!
Dec 1, 2010 01:29
  • CHARLOTT
Real Madrid has been unlucky recently. Just two days ago, Barca had a stunning victory, defeating Real by 5:0. Today, the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body has made a number of decisions relating to Real Madrid CF's match at AFC Ajax on 23 November, issuing several fines and suspensions on the improper conduct of Real Madrid CF coach José Mourinho and players Xabi Alonso, Sergio Ramos, Iker Casillas and Jerzy Dudek during the UEFA Champions League Group G game against AFC Ajax in Amsterdam on Tuesday 23 November.

Mourinho has been suspended from coaching activities for two UEFA club competition matches, of which the second is deferred for a probationary period of three years. He was also fined €40,000.

Players Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos were fined €20,000, Iker Casillas was fined €10,000 and Jerzy Dudek was fined €5,000. The red cards given to Alonso and Ramos stand, and they have therefore been suspended for one UEFA club competition match.

The club was also fined Madrid CF €120,000.
Dec 1, 2010 08:35
  • CARLOS
As a Barca fan, what can I say? Do i giggle by myself maliciously? YES!!!

(sorry...)

Carlos
Dec 2, 2010 01:34
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

As a Barca fan, what can I say? Do i giggle by myself maliciously? YES!!!

(sorry...)

Carlos

Carlos, you made me hurt. I am a fan of Real Madrid. I didn't expect that Real could end up with such a frustrating result. But Barca did play much beter than Real. It's the truth.
Dec 2, 2010 09:37
  • CARLOS
对不起 , Kevin.

No hard feelings, huh?

When I was coaching the mens team of our city, we were once beaten 1 - 8 in the first match of the season. My team manager said that he had never been humiliated like this before. I said this is only the beginning, meaning that we sure would play better in the future, but he understood I ment we will loose more in the future. After the match he resigned. I had to call him three times and apologize him before he came back.

Carlos
Dec 4, 2010 21:20
  • KEVIN0518
Carlos, you needn't say sorry. Barca did play better than Real. They deserved the victory. But I was upset about the result as a fan of Real.

It is a disgrace to Real but Real was just behind Barca by 2 points. Real still has the chance. I am hoping that Real can take revenge someday,haha.
Dec 20, 2010 08:35
  • IRINA87
I am an ardent Barca fan and I am very happy that my favorite club is the best in the world nowadays. I wanna congratulate all Barca fans with the perfect games that our club is playing. Hope this year as well Barca will win everything possible and even impossible.

Last edited by IRINA87: Dec 20, 2010 08:36
Dec 20, 2010 20:05
GUEST2743
Quote:

Originally Posted by IRINA87

Hope this year as well Barca will win everything possible and even impossible.

Is it too greedy? Barca does play well but it is very difficult to win all champions.
Post a Reply to: Rail Madrid punished after being disgraced by Barca!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code