Menu
Denied Visa twice...
Dec 2, 2010 02:55
  • GABRIELGZNH
Hello, I am an American citizen, I have been living in China for the past 6 years.. I moved to GuangZhou, China with my family when I was 19 when my father started working there, and studied at university in GuangZhou for 2 years..

My family is still in GuangZhou (Mother, Father and little Brother), and I have been living with them the whole time I have been in China..

One month ago I went into Hong Kong to renew my visa (I usually get 6 month multi entry) through a travel agency, but was denied.. My old visa was still valid, so I went back to GuangZhou for 25 days (I did not overstay my visa) and came back to Hong Kong to try and renew my visa again.. But I was denied again..

I am stuck in Hong Kong right now, trying to re-apply directly with the consulate, but I get the feeling I will be denied again..

I chose "visit relatives" as my reason for application.. I don't know whether or not "tourism" would be a better option..

I am here looking for advice about what to do if my visa is rejected for a 3rd time tomorrow.... How long should I wait to re-apply, because I can't afford to live in Hong Kong forever.

Thank you..
Dec 4, 2010 21:54
GUESTMIA How about now? did you get your visa already in HK? if not, you may try to send your application together with required documents to US, let your friend help you with it through Chinese embassy or consulate there.
Dec 6, 2010 02:19
  • GETIN2CHINA1
how about now??did you get your visa already ?
Post a Reply to: Denied Visa twice...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code