Menu
International Trade business partner or Job offer between China and American
Dec 3, 2010 04:22
  • YI_2010
I'm doing business about medical supplies export from China in Beijing. And I have relations with the foreigner-and-rich-only hospitals in China.

I plan to import high-quality and minority medical supplies from American. Simultaneously, I will try to export cheap,high-quality and majority medical supplies to North American.

I need to hire or cooperate with a person/company to help me deal with business affair with American supplies providers and buyers. The provider could be the medical supplies company, wholesaler and retailer. Also, the local buyer could be hospical supply procurement agents, wholesaler and retailer.
This offer may be challenging, but absolutely full of opportunities.

If you are interested in this position, please get connected with me for details.

My email is cnmedicalsupplies.com|Justin.Chang
Dec 18, 2010 02:18
GUESTMUSBAHU i really need a job exactly your own but how much will pay far month or hours.
i have the skill you need but i need to know how much you can pay me.
I'm also a froeigner who can speak both language.mean chines and english.i prepared my self to be a business man in the future and get a person who interested in business and want him to joing me to make china and my country good relationship.
i hope we can do business together in a manner way without cheating.
best whish to you.
musbahu
Dec 27, 2010 07:40
  • YI_2010
hey, Mr musbahu,

I would like to hire you if you want and mostly important thing is you do have the competence.

The salary should be incentive and your reward will be based on your performance without ceiling.

About the business environment, there's no absolutely safe market all over the world. Even in US, there is Madoff. But honest should be the first factor to achieve succeed in business. Some people absolutely abey the rule, but they use the rule clever to let you down that you can't say they cheat. So the second factor should be smart.

Do you mind sending me a CV introducing your self clearly, a report describing the market in your country and a business plan about what you will do ?
Jul 30, 2011 15:44
GUEST39519 Hi I am about to graduate in the field of international trade from UK, any company or individual interested in expansion or trading in UK and Canada may contact me as I have good links in these two countries. I don't mind to working with the company on job or working on commission basis. Anybody interested may contact me on my email- yahoo.co.in|jitu_2009
Post a Reply to: International Trade business partner or Job offer between China and American
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code