Menu
Real estate in Kunming
Mar 25, 2005 01:45
  • ARROYDEE
My Chinese wife and I would like to purchase a small apartment (or house) with a beautiful view for our retirement..Does anyone have real estate leads in Kunming?? Thanks in advnace...Arroydee.
May 1, 2005 17:09
  • JESSE
hi, i just signed up as a member.
well, i cant say i really have any leads at this point, however im also looking at buying an apartment here within a matter of months (although i habe nearly my entire working career ahead of me!!)
so lets keep in touch
my email is yahoo.com|jesse_isnt

regards

Jesse
Dec 24, 2005 12:09
  • RDETRANO
Hi

Hope you are still looking at this and willing to share what you know. I am also looking to retire in Kunming and am interested in buying a house there. What did you find out?

Bob

labiomed.org|rdetrano
Dec 26, 2005 20:26
  • SILJA
Hi, Real estate is in rapid growth in Kunming. and the transaction volume is high. A new apartment is about 400,000yuan RMB 100square meters. An used appartment is about 200,000yuan RMB 80square meter.
and I am a lawyer, if you come to Kunming, I can give you some advice on real estate. E-mail:kmgut.com|gut
Dec 28, 2005 08:02
  • ETHNICEAST
someone that me that the south of kmg property is getting appreciation and population is growing, is that potential and true as they say?

Post a Reply to: Real estate in Kunming
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code