Menu
Real estate
Mar 25, 2005 01:53
  • ARROYDEE
My Chinese wife and I would like to purchase a small house or apartment in Sanya with ocean view..on or very close to the beach (for retirement)..Does anyone know or have real estate connections in Sanya....would be grateful for your help....Arroydee.
Mar 25, 2005 03:14
  • MARTOGLIO
Hi, are you interested in properties in Weihai? My husband & I just bought an appartment in Weiha, very pretty. The reason might be like your, I am a chinese and we would like to go back to China after we get retired.

Check out www.hongjian.cn for the porperty.If yo are interested, I could tell you more about it.
May 2, 2005 09:24
  • DAYUHAN
Just heard of Weihai and visited www.hongjian.com. Lots of useful information there. However, could you talk a bit more about buying a property in Weihai, especially the processes for a foreigner. Also things like cost, environment etc are also helpful.

Thanks.
Aug 17, 2005 07:05
  • OCEANS
Hello my wife, chinese, myself NewZealander and two 12 months old boys NewZealanders are looking at moving to china for 3 years WEIHAI. We would be interested if you have anything on property in that area.
Jan 12, 2006 04:04
  • GRAEME50
Yes I am interested in Property to purchase in Weihai
raywhite.com|graeme.devereaux

My wife and family will be moving there soon
Jan 23, 2006 07:27
  • RICHSIMP
I have a property In Weihai Lovely Penthouse flat 3 Bed with attic fully Furnished in a popular Newly completed (2 Years old) secure complex with great views, my Mother in Law was Staying there but not full time, we use it as a holiday home but are thinking about selling it in the near future as it remain empty most of the time.
If anyone seriously interested, email me at yahoo.co.uk|richjsim .
Jan 27, 2006 03:25
  • GEORGEGUO
I have bought an apt in Sanya, 2 min walking distance to the Sanya Bay. I Love it. If you want to buy, send me email yahoo.com|georgeguo2001. I can check with my real estate agent. She is a very nice lady helped me finish all the paper works remotely.

Let me know your requirement for the apt., size, decoration, and budget.
Feb 4, 2006 21:01
  • JRGILPATRICK
My Cinese wife and I are interested in purchasing land in Sanya, does not have to be on the beach since I hope to put a boat in the new marina. We currently have one house near completion in Hunan. Are there real estate agents there or how does one go about finding property

Thanks Jim Gilpatrick
Feb 4, 2006 21:54
  • BELLELI
There are so many real estate agents in Sanya, but I'm afraid they could offer enlish service. Communication is a big problem, I think. And the procedure is very complex. I'm sorry I could help you. Good Luck! Jim.
Feb 12, 2006 09:35
  • BILL9999
Are you interesting in Sanya Bay apartment? I have one to sell, please contract with me csm.com.cn|lijiaquan
Apr 1, 2006 16:34
  • JEANNE2154
Hello
I will be pleased to share my experience with you concern purchasing apartments in Sanya.

I am a chinese-french, had bought three apartments in Sanya.Before the purchasing, I have made a survey of all real estate projets in Sanya, compare the situations,price,quality, future developpement in the area etc. I have a good agent, he helps me a lot.

Here is his tel: 0086 13876747475 Mr. HAN Zhigang

Now sea view apartment is about 1000$/m2, almost all residence equipped with swimming pool, there are some even has hotspring pool and 5 stars service, there are all kinds of price from 500$(city center)-5000$/per square metre construction. etc.

This summer I will go to Sanya for one month to decorate my second apartment, if you come, I can show you sanya.

looking forward to hearing from you.

gwendoline yang
hotmail.com|jeanne2154
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Real estate
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code