Menu
booking accommodation through the site plus info
Mar 25, 2005 05:56
  • RAINBOWCHILD
hello :)
Im planning my trip to China for this Summer, I checked the hotels through this site and I noticed that many of them dont give price details for dates further than April or June, what happens in this case? I will be in China by the end of July, so if I book it will be at these days.. how do I know that I can book for dates that are not displayed in the price list and further more, how can I be informed about the price? (for example I would like to book Fangyuan Hotel, Beijing and North Square Hotel, Shanghai)
My exit from China will be from Shanghai, Im planning to take the ferry to Osaka Japan - is there anyone there who has done this? Im a little bit worried cause my chinese are not good, will I be able to find the office, book myself a cabin and finally board the ferry at the right day?
thank u all for viewing this tread, any advice will be very helpful
all the best :)
-dia*
Mar 25, 2005 11:36
  • BRANDY
For your questions about booking hotels, you could fill the online reservation blank and submit any questions you would ask. The operator will give you a reply as soon as possible.
Mar 25, 2005 22:33
  • RAINBOWCHILD
thank u :)
I'll do that
Mar 29, 2005 16:20
  • ILEERCHINA

hey, welocme to china!! hope you have a great trip here!accomandation in guilin and yangshuo.contact hotmail.com|victoriamei
cheers
Post a Reply to: booking accommodation through the site plus info
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code