Menu
Anyone can teach me Spoken Chinese?
Dec 7, 2010 20:34
  • EDTH567
Hello
My electrical engineering company does a lot of business with Chinese companies and I would like to begin to learn Chinese, in a fast way, so that I can improve myself here at my company. Any suggestions?
Dec 7, 2010 22:56
  • 2011TINA
Fast way? memory some sentences.

I think you should learn pinyin at first and know how to pronouce it at beginning.
Dec 8, 2010 19:54
  • DEGR764
If you want to speak Chinese quickly, I recommend doing it online. Online lets you focus on your speaking and listening with a teacher on Skype; you can practice character writing outside of class and spend time on it on your own if you wish. I tried online courses from Surf Chinese and study on my own schedule from home now. Learning online has allowed me to continue studying with less of the stress and strain of commuting to meet up. I suggest you learn Chinese online. Good luck to you!
Dec 9, 2010 01:38
  • ETONLAN
You can try to learn Chinese online. It's easy and convenient for you to learn Chinese. Only a Skype account and a computer are needed when you are having classes. Through online Chinese classes, you can also interact with your teacher just like studying in the classroom. There are a lot of online Chinese teaching schools on the internet. But I suggest you a good website to learn: www.masterchinese.com. Have a try, may be there will be a surprise.
Dec 9, 2010 02:03
  • SWORDKING666
I am a native Chinese. Maybe I can give you some help on Chinese learning. Please contact me through my email gmail.com|kkplaying.
Dec 27, 2010 02:16
  • XIXIWORLD
i teach Chinese on line(skype) for free. you can contact with me.
126.com|xixiworld
Dec 31, 2010 11:48
  • NAZY
hello
i'm nazy and maybe i can help u 。。

msn:hotmail.com|isnazy
Jan 3, 2011 22:20
  • ANDYYAO218
I'M a foreign trade salesman,everyday need to contact with foreign clien,,You may add my MSN hotmail.com|ganzhe218
Jan 12, 2011 04:40
The fast way to learn Chinese, I suggest you to spare some time to talk with native Chinese every day. I am a Mandarin Teacher, I can do some help if you like.

Skpe: xun021
Feb 1, 2012 06:03
Learning Chinese has many benefits. With literally thousands of symbols to master, written Chinese can be extremely challenging to learn, and I would recommend starting with spoken Chinese. Spoken Chinese is a totally different matter. With no tenses, no plurals, simple prepositions and no conjugations, Chinese at the spoken level is straightforward. Indeed, spoken Chinese is easier to learn than any European language.

Best regards
Michael
Feb 22, 2012 23:33
  • DENGTIANJUN
Quote:

Originally Posted by MICHAELCHIARELLO View Post

Learning Chinese has many benefits. With literally thousands of symbols to master, written Chinese can be extremely challenging to learn, and I would recommend starting with spoken Chinese. Spoken Chinese is a totally different matter. With no tenses, no plurals, simple prepositions and no conjugations, Chinese at the spoken level is straightforwar...

Hey,dude,what you said is very good,maybe your Chinese is very good too.
Post a Reply to: Anyone can teach me Spoken Chinese?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code