Menu
New Years Eve in Harbin
Dec 9, 2010 19:43
  • CROSIS
My wife and I will be spending New Years Eve in {Harbin,https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/heilongjiang/harbin/}. Can anyone recommend a hotel, club or bar where we are likely to find a New Years Eve party?

thanks
Dec 11, 2010 00:04
  • BAKUI
The [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/heilongjiang/harbin/ice_snow.htm]Harbin Ice and Snow Festival[/tcgurl] is just to be opened, I think people prefer outdoor celebrations when the city is decorated with colorful lights and beautiful ice sculptures.

If you insisit the bars, there is a bar street opposite the Children's Garden in Harbin, you may have a try there.
Dec 13, 2010 14:07
  • CROSIS
Thanks for this and yes will definately see all the sites. Midnight on the 31st though it would be good to do the countdown with a bunch of people though.

Will try the bar you recommend.
Dec 19, 2010 01:37
GUEST28151 I also plan to spend new year's eve in harbin. I was wondering if the festival will be opened by then already? I know the official date is january 5, but I have read it sometimes opens earlier...Is this true?

Thank you in advance!

Maggie
Dec 24, 2010 19:44
GUEST77173 It already opened yesterday
Dec 26, 2010 03:12
  • RITAINHARBIN
Oh it's very cold and snowy now. And the price of tickets rise 200% this year. Too expensive. Anyway enjoy yourselves.
Dec 27, 2010 19:28
  • CROSIS
Hi Maggie

If you hear of any New years Eve celebrations, let me know. My wife and I are keen to see in the new year with a drink.<g>

Crosis
Post a Reply to: New Years Eve in Harbin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code