Menu
HELP! (urgent) with visa problem
Dec 10, 2010 19:28
guest48125 hey guys

i'm going to china in THREE days and i have a single entry visa already.
however, i want to goto japan whilst i am in china and then return to china. does that mean i need a multi-entry visa?

if so, i have a problem obviously.

what are my options?

thanks
Dec 10, 2010 19:29
GUEST48125 and by the way, i am an australian citizen
Dec 11, 2010 00:14
  • JOHNNASH
Now, there are two options for you,
1. apply for a new double-entry visa again in Australia
2. use your single-entry visa to go to China, then go to Japan, apply for a new [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa.htm]China Visa[/tcgurl] in Japan to return to China. However, I can't 100% sure you will obtain a China visa in Japan, normally it is easy for Australian citizen to get a visa in Japan.
Dec 11, 2010 06:41
GUEST12747 thank u so much for ur reply!

i dont think i have time to apply for a visa here in aus as i am leaving in 3 days.

is it possible to apply for the vise whilst i am in china?
Dec 12, 2010 10:50
GUESTMARK
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12747

thank u so much for ur reply!

i dont think i have time to apply for a visa here in aus as i am leaving in 3 days.

is it possible to apply for the vise whilst i am in china?

The answer to your question would depend on how long you're staying in China before you leave for Japan. You may apply for a new visa, but the process usually takes around 5 working days I believe.
Mar 9, 2011 13:43
GUEST07208 i am indian, married a chinese national legally 6 years now, i been china 6 times, now i want apply visa from mumbai chinese consulate,is the same process for visas?how can get long residence visa form mumbai cosulate? iwas in gulf, now iam in india, iwant to see my family in china, please help me thanks,
Mar 10, 2011 01:10
  • ELLIOTT
You can't get visa from China consulate in Mumbai because it only accept China visa application from diplomatic, service/official passport holders since the operation of Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC). Please submit visa application to CVASC in Mumbai, its contact information is:
Address: 4/18, Tulsiani Chambers, Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai
Call:+91-22-22855271 Fax:+91-22-22853923
E-mail: visaforchina.org|mumbaicentre
Office Hours: Monday-Friday (The Centre is closed on Saturdays and Sundays.)
Application Submission: 9:00 AM - 2:00PM
Payment and Collection: 11:00 AM - 5:00PM
(For next working day Express Service, you will have to submit your
application before 11:00 AM, and pick up your visa after 2:00 PM next
working day afternoon)

You can apply for Tourist Visa for family visit, the marriage license, copy of your wife's Chinese passport or ID card, invitation letter from your wife are very helpful for your application.
Mar 13, 2011 07:17
GUEST81198 Hi, I am travelling to Shanghai on 23rd September(7:20 PM arrival and leaving for india on 25th Septermber 2011(8:40 PM). This is like 49 hours. I want to know if I need to apply for a VISA? Where can I get more infirmation to confirm the same. I am travelling with my family. Thanks
Mar 13, 2011 21:06
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST81198

Hi, I am travelling to Shanghai on 23rd September(7:20 PM arrival and leaving for india on 25th Septermber 2011(8:40 PM). This is like 49 hours. I want to know if I need to apply for a VISA? Where can I get more infirmation to confirm the same. I am travelling with my family. Thanks

You need to apply for a visa. Please read:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/intro2.htm
to confirm the information.
Mar 14, 2011 01:39
GUEST81198 Hi. I didnot mention that I am in australian citizen and hold australian passport. It states that I am allowed for 48 hours, but when I count the actual flight timings, it makes 49 hours. I recokn, I still need to apply for VISA. Thanks
Apr 12, 2011 00:41
GUEST24833 A couple days ago, I applied for a chinese visa at the chinese embassy in the philippines. My plans have changed, I need to go to Malaysia and need to fly out in the next 24 hours. When I went to the chinese embassy and asked to cancel my visa application to get my passport back right away, I was told that once it's in 'process', I have to wait until it's finished so they won't release my passport for at least another 2 days...this sounds illegal to me...anyone out there know if this is legal for an embassy to hold on to your passport like that when you need it???Someone told me that in hong kong, if you cancel your application, you get your documents back the same day???
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: HELP! (urgent) with visa problem
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code