Menu
guangzhou wholesale
Dec 15, 2010 09:53
  • TWINKLEBEAR
I will be going to {Guangzhou,https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangzhou.htm} soon, also wish to check out the consumer electronics wholesale center. I am looking to buy wholesale small electronics like USB devices, led lights/torchlights, small clocks, small keyboard, novelty electronics... etc... where can i find this items in guangzhou?
Dec 15, 2010 20:23
  • BILLCAI
For these items, you can go to Nanfang Building or Haiyin electronics markets.
Dec 15, 2010 22:54
  • TWINKLEBEAR
Quote:

Originally Posted by BILLCAI

For these items, you can go to Nanfang Building or Haiyin electronics markets.

Thank you so much. you save my life
Dec 16, 2010 07:40
  • GIONVIA
As you are coming to guangzhou ,why not pay a visit to {Shenzhen,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/shenzhen/} huaqiang bei wholesale market . You could find lots of cool consumer electronics and gadgets then . The items like novelity USB, Spy equipment ,led light , solar powred gadgets .etc. could be found in that market . Cheers .
Dec 16, 2010 22:19
  • GATOTKACA
hai i want to know what i have to carefull about especially about crime to tourist in cities such as shenzhen, guangzhou ..thanks
Dec 17, 2010 08:44
  • GIONVIA
Generally speaking ,guangzhou and shenzhen are very safe cities .But obviously ,like the other big international cities in the world ,you still have to be a little carful about your belongs when you travel .That is it .From my personal opinion , both guangzhou and shenzhen's socal security has improved a lot . So happy exploring then !
Mar 17, 2012 15:31
GUESTYEASIR i will go to guangzhou very soon for buy some spy related equipment like mobile jammer, pen canmera, watch camera, sunglass camera, etc.which market will be better.plz suggest me.also suggest me that which state will better goangzhou or beiging or shanghai.
Mar 18, 2012 11:05
  • GIONVIA
For spy equipment and gadgets , u had better check shenzhen city .That is the place where most of gadgets adn spy equipments come from .Great price in huaqiangbei market.
Jul 22, 2015 18:15
GUEST67208 Hi
where can i find (future smart gadgets) in guangzhou?
Post a Reply to: guangzhou wholesale
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code