Menu
Amazing new hostel find!!
Mar 25, 2005 12:21
  • CHINAFUNKY
was looking for somewhere to stay in Beijing that had the mystery of China and the comfort of home. I checked hostelworld.com and booked a plcae called Zen hostelry. All I can say is this place was amazingly cool. The service and the atmosphere was more than I could have imagined possible in a hostel...they are hidden in the hutong area but if you can find it you won't be dissapointed. They were fully booked when I was there so good luck getting a room. Deffinitly Zen.
Mar 25, 2005 14:28
  • ANNASUI
I investigate their website and it sounds like a good place, but no many photos can be seen. If you could bring us some pics, that will be more appreciated.
Mar 31, 2005 15:28
  • CHINAFUNKY
Yeah no problem. I just checked myself over at hostelworld.com and they must have just put up some new photos. Theres a map there now too. I heard they're gonna be doing some cool shows sometime soon so this place might turn in into the newest tourist spot too! I dunno how to post photos here but heres a link to the site at hostel world....

http://www.hostelworld.com/availability.php/HostelNumber.11127?PHPSESSID=939n411tgrggdfl93ros98qq7k8ta6rf

good luck getting a room at Zen.This place is one of the best hostels I've ever been to in China, no make that THE best! The way they treat you is more like a five star resort! I'm just worried now that I'm posting this up I won't be able to get a room next time because everyones gonna be trying to book too.

Post a Reply to: Amazing new hostel find!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code