Menu
Be extra careful!!!
Dec 20, 2010 01:59
  • HERBEAT
One day my neighbor lost her wallet in Carrefour. The following day my mobile was stolen just outside of my work building. Then I heard the announcement in Walmart that someone lost her wallet. Today when I was at Walmart I heard a young lady calling the police station to claim that she lost her wallet in Walmart and then I saw two security guard walking along the market with their gun.

A colleague just told me she noticed some poor guy trying to sell Iphone with a very cheap price in the subway....

It is said the thieves need to collect some money for their new year. But I wonder how many of us feel really safe waling around this city.

Anyway, just want to say if you happen to be in China recently, be extra careful recently!!! And wish you good luck!
Dec 20, 2010 21:40
Herbeat, I feel very sad for your friends. Since there are too many people in the supermarket, two security men are incapable of taking care of everyone.

By the way, do all thieves come out during this period? The New Year is coming. It seems that they also need to "make money".

Be on your guard and take care of all your belongings when you are outside.
Post a Reply to: Be extra careful!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code