Menu
is there anyone willing to help me to learn spanish, i help you learn Chinese as well
Dec 20, 2010 05:21
  • YUYANPING
Hello i am Penny Chinese girl, i woulk like to learn Spanish ,and make some friends with who are native Spanish speaker. if you want to learn Chinese, i could alos help you.
i am living in Yiwu city, Zhejiang province, China. i am easy going, fun, like to smail and singing. my emai: gmail.com|zhppenny
Feb 20, 2012 07:01
GUESTAMY hello , i am a Chinese girl ,is there anyone who wanna learn Chinese? and i wanna improve my oral English , maybe we can help each other。
i am easy going , fun and love to be friends with you , so can we be friends?
Mar 11, 2012 07:24
GUEST24074 My name is Ben, I am american and speak Spanish at a native speaker level (have worked as translator for several years). I am very interested in learning Chinese (oral first, then written) and I am currently living in Zhongshan, Guangdong Provence. I would be happy to exchange Chinese for Spanish. Please let me know if you are interested.
email me: hotmail.com|daileybk
Jun 11, 2013 00:36
  • MARTINA
Hello

My name is Caro

Currently I'm leaving in yiwu with my husband, we are from South America so my native language is Spanish.
I wanna learn some Chinese pls let me know if u r interesting to interchange languages

Than u
Jun 11, 2013 00:40
  • MARTINA
Hello

My name is Caro

Currently I'm leaving in yiwu with my husband, we are from South America so my native language is Spanish.
I wanna learn some Chinese pls let me know if u r interesting to interchange languages

Than u
Jul 30, 2013 08:51
  • YOYO1987
Hi Penny

Am yoyo ,spanish learner .Chinese girl live in shenzhen ,we can be language partners ,feel free to contact me :yahoo.com|wrzsophy
Aug 12, 2013 19:25
GUESTLAOHU Hellow, I speak spanish, is my mother language, I can help you to learn spanish and you will help me with my chinese, I want to learn mandarin, ifyou are agree please write me and we will start to be friends and help to each other with our languages, thanks
Sep 19, 2013 00:14
GUEST13156 I speak Spanish ... My skype is lyamisback or on wechat is 2258828701

Soy el mejor hablando español
Oct 25, 2013 22:35
GUEST05135 Hi Penny,

I'm Catherine. I can definitely help you learn Spanish. I have years of experience as a teacher and I am currently learning Chinese. I would be glad if we can teach each other.

Feel free to contact me.

hotmail.com|cathy_lila05
Dec 10, 2013 20:56
GUESTANDRESC... my name is Andres, I am from Colombia so my native language is spanish. I would like to have asian friends (specially if they speak shinese). feel free to contact me on my skype profile: andres.gonzalez56

see you guys!
Post a Reply to: is there anyone willing to help me to learn spanish, i help you learn Chinese as well
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code