Menu
Mr. Hrenandez (philippines)
Dec 21, 2010 20:33
  • MR_BOOGEY
hi mr,peter

i just want to ask for some advise, i was applying for a visa(F) here in Philippines. i do have an sponsor (company) in china inviting me, they provided all the documents i need except the visa notice letter. the embassy was looking for the visa notification letter to grant me a business visa. my sponsor already apply for it in china ministry office but they cannot get it because the company don't have an Entertainment license.so i pulled out my apllication form to apply for the (L visa) because it's easy to get. but the china embassy don't want to give me a tourist visa because i already apply for the (F visa) according to them. i've been in china for many times and no bad record. what should i do now?
Dec 21, 2010 20:53
  • MILES
Sorry, Mr. Hrenandez, you have to provide the Visa Notice for your F visa application. If still can not get one, you may have a try to apply for F visa from Chinese consulate in other cities in Philippines, or apply for an L visa in HK.
Dec 22, 2010 03:07
  • MR_BOOGEY
thank you so much for your reply, if i will go to {Hong Kong,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/} to apply L visa, what documents do i need, how many working days?
Dec 22, 2010 03:54
  • MILES
To apply for a L visa in Hong Kong, you may be required to provide financial proof, a copy of Chinese hotel booking and return flight ticket. It is simple but keep in mind that they may not issue a visa as you wish. e.g, the visa duration. So, it is applicable to entrust a powerful visa agency or travel agency to handle this on your behalf if necessary, of course, you need to pay extra service fee. Good luck!
Post a Reply to: Mr. Hrenandez (philippines)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code