Menu
Question on wholesale market
Dec 21, 2010 22:09
  • FATCORP
Hi All,

New to the forum here and my first trip to {Guangzhou,https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangzhou.htm}. Wanna check which wholesale markets should i visit if i am looking for IT gadets (USB , electronic,etc) and garments (Cotton T-shirts).

Also which hotel is a good choice for stay?

Thanks
Fatty
Dec 22, 2010 00:52
GUEST3184 If you want to buy IT gadgets, you should go to Huaqiangbei in {Shenzhen,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/shenzhen/}. There are a lot of IT products.
Dec 22, 2010 20:13
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
in guang zhou,you can go to nanfang building.
Dec 23, 2010 07:04
  • GIONVIA
For it gadgets ,you should visit huaqiangbei in shenzhen and for cotton Tshirts , you should visit Shahe wholesale market and the price for 100% cotton round neck ,around RMB12/PC .Cheers.
Dec 23, 2010 09:45
  • JURNEY
hi Fatty,

if you want to look for IT gadets (USB , electronic,etc) and garments (Cotton T-shirts).
in Guangzhou, there are more markets for your choice. I believe you can find what you want to find here. Please following the famous markets:

Electronic(all kinds of cell phone accessories):
Nanfang Building(南方大厦),Guangzhou New Asia International Electronic and Digital Plaza(广州新亚洲国际电子数码城);

Electronic(all kinds of Computer accessories):
EGO Digital Plaza(颐高数码广场),Galaxy Computer Plaza(天河电脑城),Nanfang Science & Technology Plaza(南方科技广场),Pacific Digital Plaza(太平洋数码广场),Buynow Hui Computer Plaza(百脑汇电脑城), Guangzhou Xin Saige Digital Plaza(广州新赛格电子城);

Garments (Cotton T-shirts):
Shi San Hang Garments Wholesale Market(十三行服装批发市场), Sha He Garments Wholesale Market(沙河服装批发市场),above two places that the goods' prices are more lower than others.

If you want to find some good quanlity and good styles, you can go to the whole sale markets near by Guangzhou Railway Station, like Baima/White Horse Garment Plaza(白马服装城), Heima/Black Horse Garment Plaza(黑马服装城), Hong Mian/Bonbax Ceiba International Garment Plaza(红棉国际服装城), etc.

Near by Guangzhou Railway Station, there are lots of wholesale markets. Not only the garment, but also the shoes, bags, Leather, furs, beauty treatment tools(beauty apparatus,etc.)

About the hotels, many and many ones for your choice. Just look at your requirement.

If you come to Guangzhou and find the tourist guide or interpreter, please contact me. I could show you around Guangzhou.
My e-mail: yahoo.com.cn|jurney28
Tel: +86 13662484403

Merry Christmas and Best regards,
Mary,
Dec 24, 2010 04:26
GUESTBHAT Hello,
i want to know about wholesale IT & electronics markets in guangzhou city.how many markets are in guangzhou city, their location in the city & nearest mtr ( metro train ) stations. kindly help....?
Dec 27, 2010 04:35
  • BOSSPAM5
where cn l buy cheap hip hop clothes and nice perfume
Dec 29, 2010 05:26
  • KAFF_23
hi everyone

can anyone tell me what markets around Guangzhou and surrounding cities are there for furniture, markets for homeware, electronics, clothing shoes and perfumes. i want to search around for furniture, gym equipment, lighting and light switches and sockets, taps and faucets, chinaware and crystals and other kitchen stuff. and a lot more if there are good markets around

kind regards
Dec 30, 2010 04:20
  • YUYANPING
Quote:

Originally Posted by KAFF_23 View Post

hi everyone

can anyone tell me what markets around Guangzhou and surrounding cities are there for furniture, markets for homeware, electronics, clothing shoes and perfumes. i want to search around for furniture, gym equipment, lighting and light switches and sockets, taps and faucets, chinaware and crystals and other kitchen stuff. and a l...

if description is same as above, come to {Yiwu,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/zhejiang/yiwu/} futian market. . in this big market. haveing all what you want as you mentioned except clothes. and less furniture. the big advantage of Futian market is, u get very good comfortable feeling staying in the market(market is huge and warm in winter, cool in sumer), and you do not have to walk around different cities(suppliers here are coming from every corner of China).save transportation fees. the best thing is: it is very convinent to source items and compare the prices shop by shop. and Yiwu futian market accept small order qty(which basic on the Moq)
Jan 26, 2011 00:52
  • JHUMMUN
Hi friends,
Willing to travel to China(Guangzhou), could you please advise me about the best markets for ladies garments & footwear and men's garments & footwear.

Thanks in advance. I really want that this trip be the beginning of a long prosperous trade with China.

Kind Regards,
Jhum007
Jun 14, 2011 02:56
GUESTRONNIE HELLO TO ALL,

I AM GOING TO GUANGZHOU WHERE CAN I FIND WHOLESALE MARKET FOR AUTO PARTS ASIDE FROM YONGFU ROAD,SPECIALLY FOR AUTO LAMPS FOR JAPANESE CAR AND KOREAN CAR MODEL
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Question on wholesale market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code